1995 Blaster and a TON of parts......

TechBlaster

Just say NO to "Stock"
Aug 6, 2009
MY TOWN, PA
Hey Y'all, hope everyone is well and happy new year to all my BF peeps.... I:I

I am just throwing this out there, as I have alot to offer the forum members over the next month. and NO, my kick ass Blasty is NOT for sale, sorry... LOL

My 14 year old step son has outgrown his "kid quad" and is now ready for the Blaster world, and eager to get started. With that said I recently picked up a HUGE Blaster package, including 2 1/2 Blasters, and more parts than I can store. All parts are stock/OEM, no aftermarket parts are available.

In the score was a kick A$$ 2001 Blaster with a bunch of hop ups and aftermarket goodies, which we will keep for him and get him riding like a big boy now.

What I have to offer goes like this:

Stock 1995 Blaster, the purple and yellow model.
120psi compression, very fresh and strong(not sure of piston size, overbore etc)
Recently cleaned/rebuilt carb, runs perfect, stock everything including full pipe
Very clean, freshly painted black stock rims and stock tires, like new....
I will be shaving/painting all plastics to clean it up and give it that fresh custom look (color request if interested?)
Also have enough parts to pretty much build another blaster, so let me know if you have an interest for anything as I will be very fair with pricing on ANYTHING that you need.

As far as the price for the 1995 runner goes, I am thinking somewhere around $600??? Let me know your interest, open to discussing this.

Here is what the bike looks like: (think this is BF member ScottSchwarzer?)
b50dbo.jpg

Make offers, let me know what you may need, and anyone interested in a 1995 Blaster to begin a project with, start your kid out on, second bike for you to get crazy jiggy with, etc, Holla!!!!

Just shoot me PM's, I will respond as quickly as possible and I am prepared to shoot pics at you via email whenever the need arises.

Everything is located in Havertown, PA 19083.

Tech :D

just a note for all you newer guys who may not remember tech on here.
he's a longtime member, and one of the straightest shooting good guy and seller you will ever do business with.
if he says this bike is tight, bet your azz he checked, it is what he says, and is a helluva deal for the condition it's in !

he can also repair bound up chains in complete darkness, 12 miles from nowhere, with just a bic lighter and a multi-tool !
I've seen Macgyver with my own 2 eyes :D

I:I BUY WITH 100% CONFIDENCE ! I:I

Last edited:
just a note for all you newer guys who may not remember tech on here.
he's a longtime member, and one of the straightest shooting good guy and seller you will ever do business with.
if he says this bike is tight, bet your azz he checked, it is what he says, and is a helluva deal for the condition it's in !

he can also repair bound up chains in complete darkness, 12 miles from nowhere, with just a bic lighter and a multi-tool !
I've seen Macgyver with my own 2 eyes :D

I:I BUY WITH 100% CONFIDENCE ! I:I

HaHa
Thx for the Props Joe, I will take good care of the members who show interest, U No dis!!

This 1995 is getting more and more of my "luv" each day its in my hands.
It will be a great grab by anyone who picks it up. I will most likely include some parts with it, spare swinger, axle, carrier/bearings, spare set of front plastics with tank cover, perches, levers, cables, the works. As said I have so many parts I can't even store it all.........

Grab it up!! I:I

Last edited:
That purple one is exactly like my very first blaster I bought new. Wish I could buy it from ya, but can't at this time.:(

That purple one is exactly like my very first blaster I bought new. Wish I could buy it from ya, but can't at this time.:(

Haha, yeah its part of that horrific Late 80's-90's pastel nightmare color schemes.
Kinda like that Teal that went around? Vette, 5.0L Fox body's, etc.
Yikes!!! :eek:

LOL

This WILL be a great bike for someone though, Fo Sho....

I'm putting a list together tech I might need some parts you never know. oh yeah I did call leave a message on your phone but you never got back to me talk to you later

Dont paint the plastic!!! Purple is getting harder and harder to find. Do you have title? And where are you located

Dont paint the plastic!!! Purple is getting harder and harder to find. Do you have title? And where are you located

I would only customize/paint/shave plastics upon request....
No title, only BOS.
Location is listed at bottom of original post.

Again 19083 PA

Thanks.......
Tech

looking for Full front brake setup with spindles. Full rear brake setup. all 3 shocks. Coil and carb.

pm me if you have them

Hey interested in seeing the blaster and the parts. I'm not far from you so would be an easy trip. I'm working on one now so would at least need some parts but might like the complete one if I saw it. Shoot me an email. Cudabuda69@comcast.net

Pm sent I also live in havertown

Please hold off on new parts requests for a short bit, I am tied up right now and will not be able to get back to further parts request for a week or so. I will let you guys know when I can get back to the part outs, thx!!

Tech

im new around here so im unable to send pms yet. when your back to selling parts, i have a long list of odds and ends i'd like to get. the big things being all four a arms, rear swing arm, rear axle and carrier, fuel tank, steering stem, and a few other things. im piecing one together, maybe we can work out price.