Woodward Specialties

wish i would have seen this last night, was going nuts looking for jets. ended up ordering 280, 290, 300 from dennis kirk's website

We are working out the details now on some killer Plow and Winch deals for the winter season!!!

Just wanted to let you all know, if your considering plows, winches, or any other utility accessories for winter.... make sure you check with us!!

So far i have great deals worked out for the following brands:

American Mfg. - Plows/ mount systems
Cycle Country - Plows/ mount systems / other accessories
Warn- Winches/Mounts- All Sizes and models
Super Winch- Winches/mounts
Eagle Winch- Wiches

Tatou ATV track Systems-- These bad boys are a bit salty in price... but if your looking for them... im sure i can make you a great deal.

Please PM me the following info for prices:

Make, Model and Size of your Machine
Products your looking for.
Your Zip code for shipping

I will gladly setup complete packages for you!

You can view alot of the products here
But make sure you talk to me directly for package and sale prices!

We are currently running a sale on Cycle Country ATV snow plows and parts.
If you dont see what you want, or need to work out a package price... please email me- paul@woodwardspecialties.com

To view the featured Cycle Country Sale items go to the link below, and scroll down slightly to the ATV Snow Plow Sale section.... you can click view more items on the bottom right section of that box.

Visit My Website

Most standard plows have already been put on sale.... $475 shipped for a 48" blade, push tubes, and mounts. If you have a winch, your all set. If not, add a manual or electric lift for $120....

other options are available... so contact me.

Ill even allow the member discount code... for another 5% off.... you wont find a better deal on a cycle country product than what i can offer!

Please spread the word... we have a lot of these plows the we need to move through the winter!

Hey guys... just wanted to introduce to you the new Woodward Specialties Honey Brook, PA (484) 228-8123
We just had the web design company get the layout changed up for us on the home page... mainly helping to make the site easier to navigate!

Adding the ATV, Motorcycle, and Snow links to direct you right into my main suppliers catalogs.
You can still click the shop link to see all of my catalogs that are on the site too

We now have some links to the featured sales on the main page, they are still not 100% finished, but they will be within the week.

Also the links to the manufacturers on the right side will soon be hyperlinks that will take you directly to those brands

My favorite addition is the sections at the bottom of the site... they are where all of my featured/and sale promotions will be found.

I will be changing these items weekly at the very least, so make sure you keep checking them for great deals. Ill generally post here about them... but in case i sneak a sale in there.. you dont want to miss out.

For the winter season, we will be promoting alot more snowmobile products and 4x4 accessories too, so if there is anything you might need.... take a look at the new Snow section.

Please take the time to check out the site, and our catalogs.... and let your friends know too!

Make sure you check back as updates will be coming much more often!

Thanks for the continued support!

Paul Woodward

We just go GoPro Helmet Hero- Helmet Cameras in stock! Of course, we knocked $20 off as an introductory sale just in time for the holidays!

Visit My Website

Check em out... they are really cool... and affordable!

I am interested in buying one of these, but am concerned of picture quality. I have only seen two, one of em was real clear and one just sucked. It was so grainy and hard to see. Is there any way you could take some video and maybe a pic or two and post em up so we can see the quality of the pictures.
Thanks,
Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
We just got a full line of Marshall M1 Snow Bibs in stock

Visit My Website

This would make a great set of winter riding pants to keep you warm in cold weather!

From what i understand, these are being made by Coldwave, for Marshall distributing... just no Coldwave name on them, so they are being sold far cheaper than the Coldwave brand.

* Elastic snow catcher cuff.
* 3” wide adjustable shoulder straps.
* Elastic waist extension.
* Available in men's, ladies and youth sizes.
* Polyester taffeta 190T lining.
* Oxford 450 Denier polyester shell with polyurethane waterproof coating.
* Waist-high YKK two-way zippers on legs.
* Taped and sealed seams in crotch and seat areas.

I just wanted to take some time to thank you all for your continued support over the years!

Also I want to wish a Happy Holiday to all of the members here!

Hope to hear from more of you soon

Our supplier just offered us a killer deal on the Go Pro Helmets camera systems.... and yes... they are the newest version out... the Wide Angle.

We are offering these to members only for $150 shipped USPS priority mail in the states .... add $20 for priority international shipping.

You can check out the cameras Here

You have to contact me directly to receive the members only pricing.

Sale will not last long!