Who are the 3 biggest douches on this forum?

My vote goes to Massengill ..................

Last edited by a moderator:
i think we should establish who spends the most time on this forum, then we will find our douche, i see 99LRD has over 500 posts in like a month! you see he obviously doesnt do much riding and prefers the virtual worlds ;) judging by his claim about being a douche and getting other things i wont repeat, i rekon he spends even more time on other...lets call them less mechanical and more biological forums! :)

dont know bout scot, but i cant vote for girlblast either, cuz it depends on
what time of the month if she's a douche or not.
i've seen him be really helpful and cool, then be a condensending
little jerkoff at other times, so i guess i cant vote fairly,
guess i gotta say which ever mod locks this thread

i could care less who's the biggest douche, but know i've had my moments too !

and yb also ripped off ken oconnor on a bung swingarm that was 2 inches out of line and never refunded the loot, or a stock replacement swinger.
look on kenoconnorracing.com, it has it's own page called r&d swingarms,
i think it was set up for nascar, it would only make left hand turns

This is a worthless thread....get real.

I agree with Joe, YB has ripped more people off and made false commitements to many and will not honor them. We are a family here and yes we do have some bastard children on here but it's mostly all in fun.

i think we should establish who spends the most time on this forum, then we will find our douche, i see 99LRD has over 500 posts in like a month! you see he obviously doesnt do much riding and prefers the virtual worlds ;) judging by his claim about being a douche and getting other things i wont repeat, i rekon he spends even more time on other...lets call them less mechanical and more biological forums! :)

Haha Major Touche I:I

This is a worthless thread....get real.

I agree with Joe, YB has ripped more people off and made false commitements to many and will not honor them. We are a family here and yes we do have some bastard children on here but it's mostly all in fun.

Over half the threads on this site are useless..................Douche bag