Free KOR Ported Cylinder Contest

so sent the head/jug up on the 3rd and its been lost since the 5th :( gotta call the post office today and see why.

no loss value wise just annoying, 3rd time iv had something lost at this facility with in this year.
January 5, 2015 , 4:12 am

Departed USPS Facility
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152.

Oh teally? Lol i was watching tracking n thought it went limbo. No rush on it was just bothered thinking USPS once again lost something

i wont ship a larger size package with the USPS anymore... because of stuff like that, lost or damaged, well not anything worth alot anyway, yes i know they have insurance i just dont wanna deal with it

Here's the winning prize package. Shipping Monday.
holiday prize.png

guys. I forgot to attach my LOVE note sent to Mrs. Oconnor for the contest. So here it is

Jess, Iv seen you around here before, you prob. are not familiar with me tho. Iv had a bit of a thing for you the past few days... I just cant get you out of my head. Its like when you see your first born child being born. You dont know wether to cry, be happy, scared all at once. You give me butterflies! Iv been holding back for so long now, iv been intimidated by your love for Ken. But now i realize if your inlove with someone you just cant keep it tucked away and risk not knowing if you could have had a chance. Hes a busy guy and someone as beautiful as you needs to be pampered, cared for, cuddled. We can ride our blasters together and let the wind blow your blonde hair around like my fingers running threw it. you need to be rubbed after a long soar ride, and tucked in bed at night for your beauty rest. Take a leap with me, let me make you my princess.

Hope to hear from you later my love :p

Reactions: Herpderplol
guys. I forgot to attach my LOVE note sent to Mrs. Oconnor for the contest. So here it is

Jess, Iv seen you around here before, you prob. are not familiar with me tho. Iv had a bit of a thing for you the past few days... I just cant get you out of my head. Its like when you see your first born child being born. You dont know wether to cry, be happy, scared all at once. You give me butterflies! Iv been holding back for so long now, iv been intimidated by your love for Ken. But now i realize if your inlove with someone you just cant keep it tucked away and risk not knowing if you could have had a chance. Hes a busy guy and someone as beautiful as you needs to be pampered, cared for, cuddled. We can ride our blasters together and let the wind blow your blonde hair around like my fingers running threw it. you need to be rubbed after a long soar ride, and tucked in bed at night for your beauty rest. Take a leap with me, let me make you my princess.

Hope to hear from you later my love :p

Its amazing you actually picked up any chicks!!!!! LOL