Ken Oconnor Racing Trivia Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a few more days before go time. Here's the 6th question

In the video titled “Blaster Engine Assembly Part 3”, what was the mechanics name that took me under his wing when I was 15 and what engine assembly tool did he give me?

Be ause you donated it. You didn't pay to be a supporting member. I'm sure cbaber will take care of it for you. To pay to be a supporting member, cli k on the supporting member badge under a members avatar.

I ran into the same problem, I donated $10 to sponsor a lads membership and was told that once donated it could not be transferred to supporting members fees.

I had to shell out another $10.

I know the answer to the question I'm hopefully going to subscribe tonight or tomorrow. Rich i dont think you divulged his last name But I do know in fact he gave you a very special tool called a tuneing fork from suzuki does that count?

Last edited:
OK, listen guys………….the first questions are the easy part. You have time to do the research and come up with your answer. I’m telling you what vids to watch and the answers are there. That’s how I come up with the questions. All you have to do is watch and pay attention. Attention to detail is what I’m all about and if you want to win you need to focus. I can tell you that no one has every answer correct so far. It’s anyone’s ball game at this point. One more question tomorrow and the rest will be posted on Saturday. You don’t need to know anything to win this contest. You just need to watch the vids and pay attention. Good luck to all of you and thanks for playing.

well im not gonna be able to enter the contest satutday were having a suprise birthday party for my mom so i wish everyone good luck

hey ken little off topic....... but in your signature picture, isn't the end of those A-arms supposed to be level instead of pointed up???

Status
Not open for further replies.