Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

theres one of "strokedtater's" videos.
he just barely pulls that 250, modded to hell im sure, i will give it that, but something of double displacement, stock even, has it in the bag

Last edited by a moderator:
ok well instead of arguing with you guys i have beaten my friends 08 wr450 with my blaster in the take off but eventually he caught me and when he did i didnt see him no more lol he whooped on me but i was faster in the begining for about a good 10 secs then he passed me but also we were on a long street but i blow my boys blaster out of the water when we race i went to do a burnout b4 we raced when i put street tires on and he took off so then i took off in second and rode a wheelie right past him and tore him up lol

Having 60hp is one thing being able to use it is another.
The 500 is either gonna lose traction or wheelie which will equal fail.

in a 500ft drag, the 500 would have time to hook up.
and a 60hp blaster just isnt believeable to me.
i dont even see where strokedtater said it had 60hp

Blaster Biotch -that is some serious riding. Great job!!!!

Regarding racing a bike and a quad, looking at it purely from a horespower to weight ratios over simplifies it. There is much more to it than that, the real challenge is turning this power into speed. For that you need the correct gearing, balance, and traction. From this perspective, I agree with Blaster Biotch and can see why she was able to beat the bike. She is quite the rider as well.

Have a great day,

Rob.

Ok, so i dont get how a blaster can be modded enough to make 60 Hp, it doesnt make sense. So, a cr500 makes about 57,maybe 60 at the rear wheel, mad power for sure. But a AIR COOLED 200cc engine? It being aircooled already means that the ignition curve on it is weak as hell, because the engine can only make so much power because it cant generate that much heat or it will seize and dont say you can put an aftermarket ignition on it to make more power, so you get like 1 hp more maybe?, which brings up another point, tolerances. Big as sh*t. "but its bored and stroked" you say, ok, to what a 240cc maybe? Thats like comparing a old assed air cooled cr250 to a 2008 CR500AF.= fail. "But the guy said its got a turbo on it". Shut up no it doesnt, you can turbo a reed valve engine like this. Oh and what about the 200sx from KTM? 38 hp at the rear wheel. And we all now that KTM makes the most badass 2 stroke motor, although thier chassis suck, but thats for another website. And take into fact that thier engine is modern and not from like the 80s? Bullshit, this thread is all utter bullshit. I wanna make my 200sx have 60 hp, bullshit. Considering factory teams could make thier 125s have 40 hp, only about 7 more than production bikes and they have alot more than just a Porting job and a wiseco piston and like v force reed valves and sh*t, they deal with real sh*t. So if a call up a reputable shop and i tell them i want my 200sx to make 60 hp they will call me a retard. thats all that needs to be said

if you do every f*cking thing possible, and bore and port the living sh*t out of it tune it all for a certain rpm range (matching it all). and run like 50/1 105. you can definetly do it.

did you read gscx's post?
thats all that needs to be explained

Why would I care about some nobody that comes on here and post some crap?
It being air-cooled makes no difference what so ever in a drag race. In fact the aircooling gives an advantage in porting cause there's more beef and no water jacket to worry about. You can give the Blaster jug a triple exhaust port where the newer stuff you can't because of the water jackets.

I guess CP made up the dynograph.
I guess the many vidz were made up.
They must of paid that YFZ450 with the ported head, stage 2 hot cam, 480 big-bore kit, pipe, filter, and 20hp shot of spray to lose lol.

Why would I care about some nobody that comes on here and post some crap?
It being air-cooled makes no difference what so ever in a drag race. In fact the aircooling gives an advantage in porting cause there's more beef and no water jacket to worry about. You can give the Blaster jug a triple exhaust port where the newer stuff you can't because of the water jackets.

I guess CP made up the dynograph.
I guess the many vidz were made up.
They must of paid that YFZ450 with the ported head, stage 2 hot cam, 480 big-bore kit, pipe, filter, and 20hp shot of spray to lose lol.

where was this vid?