Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

no, thats before strokedtater stretched his frame. good vid though. both vid's show that a blaster CAN beat a 450 4-stroke

those vids just amaze me eveytime i watch them, that nasty nasty, little blaster, is absolutly insane, just shows what a AIR COOLED motor with half the displacement of the 450s can do

predator 500 with crank big bore hmf pipe and cdi
its my brothers might have a video
keep in mind this is in 300 ft dirt drag
his quad is for fast trial ride'n
im set up for 300 ft drag only

oh its alll fake and staged races. i as most of you actually ride these machines and tune and work on them. we are aware of what they can and cant do and even with vids and testimony there are still non beleivers. what else is there to prove? i have spanked quite a few bikes on the trails, dont have vids to prove it but i do have a good job and could afford just about any bike i want. i choose the underdog, nothing feels better than when people say "DAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNN"!!! when u spank that ass. enough said.

Well it seems Mr. tjscott is crying to other forums and trying to get back up.
Pretty sad.
blaster bs - Mototips
Look guy your not wrong if you don't know the facts and the facts are here.
Prove them wrong with more FACTS or get over it.
No shame in your game.

oh its alll fake and staged races. i as most of you actually ride these machines and tune and work on them. we are aware of what they can and cant do and even with vids and testimony there are still non beleivers. what else is there to prove? i have spanked quite a few bikes on the trails, dont have vids to prove it but i do have a good job and could afford just about any bike i want. i choose the underdog, nothing feels better than when people say "DAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNN"!!! when u spank that ass. enough said.

well, i never said anything about a 450 four stroke, so far all you guys have done was bullshit about your "fast" blasters, even after being pwned by gscx.
i am yet to see a video of a blaster 60hp, 330lb beating a 65hp cr500, 230lb
so until then, im saying you all are bullshitting
unless hes running a turbo or spray

well, i never said anything about a 450 four stroke, so far all you guys have done was bullshit about your "fast" blasters, even after being pwned by gscx.
i am yet to see a video of a blaster 60hp, 330lb beating a 65hp cr500, 230lb
so until then, im saying you all are bullshitting
unless hes running a turbo or spray

So for you you to believe a blaster has 60hp you have to see it beat a cr500? Are you f*cking stupid? Have you seen the vids of it stomping on those modded shees, yfz's ext. And that blaster doesnt way any 330lbs, its in the 200lbs area. Your making yourself look like a jackass, the blaster is a ported to hell 240 with 6mm strocker rod if i remember correctly. Along with w/e else is in it. How is 60hp unbelievable, when the ct 240 kit claim's around 40 hp? If you know anything about 2strokes, you would know that 60hp is doable when its modded to the max and then some.

NICE FIND PAULIE!!! :) busted!!! i would hate to be a dumb ass that has to recruit someone with some knowledge. and yes TJ i may have some sand in my vagina, have you ever seen one?? ur a dumb ass and no i dont do my engine work my husband does. i havent claimed to beat anything that there isnt a vid to back it up. u are just stupid and there really isnt much else to say. stupid kid u need to go hang out on a lego or barney website. my husband is an engine builder and does everything " in-house" and has a bit of experience which i think u should get a lil urself before making urself look not so smart. so anyways where are ur vids mr great??? this really wasnt an arguement to begin with, it was a question...what have you beat on ur blaster. i told , posted vids and for some reason some people cant accept that. well sorry but its true.

k, theres quite a few posts i wanna reply to, but heres the bottom line.
until i see a video of a blaster pulling past a cr500 in a drag race, 300ft or more, i am calling this bullshit.
however, if you guys can show me that video, you have my apology,
done

hey ill admit i could beat lots 1st through 3rd gear and i love my blaster but in the higher gears they just aint got the sh*t there to wind out fast enouph but yeah iv beat worriers 300ex 400ex grizzly 700 and have seen my friends blaster beat a 250r which was about even but the 450's got to much cam work which is allmost cheating its like you buy a bike built to the max from the factory already very close atleast so i say your best bet on beating alot of stuff out there is on the "track" not the "STRIP" if ya know what i mean ....later

and tjscott take your light weight bike and shove it up your a** if i wanna talk about bike's ill go buy one first!

leave noob, nobody made you read this thread.
your're going to get this thread locked
if you have nothing informative to say, dont say anything

I think we should end this one, and start a new one....

"My mom is faster than your mom".

Now that one should get some good information !!

eh, sounds like a good idea.
i didnt come here to cause a large arguement...
but i stand in the same place. even if a blaster magically made 60hp, i still dont see it beating a cr500 past a 200ft drag. it weighs at least 100lbs more.
and dont tell me it weighs in the 200lb area, they weigh 326lbs stock, and its not like the stretched swingarm and wider wheels and tires, plus what the mods add on make it lose weight.
there is weight to lose on a blaster, but not that much.
so, like i said, im not believing until i see a vid
... oh, and it actually has to be a blaster motor, not an lt500 motor in a blaster