Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

idk, i was thinking putting oversize valves in it, or if i have the money i could get a heavy duty cam chain, ive heard those work awesome. Any more suggestions guys?

oh yea ive heard you can get different powerbands. Like ive heard the blue ones work good for low end stuff, amd then the red and yellows are great for screaming it. Whatdya think?

dragstrip.jpg

That's not a 300ft track.
Most drags strips are not asphalt BTW. Were talking quads and dirtbikes not cars. They are dirt or sand.

f*ck the blue powerband, use the yellow one.
and yes that is a 300ft track.
youve never seen a dirtbike at the dragstrip before? there here all the time in springfield. and in case you dont know, 1/4 mile is 1320'

f*ck the blue powerband, use the yellow one.
and yes that is a 300ft track.
youve never seen a dirtbike at the dragstrip before? there here all the time in springfield. and in case you dont know, 1/4 mile is 1320'

Looked like a quarter mile track to me.
99% of 300ft tracks are either dirt or sand.

you guys can say how blasters are the sniz all day long, but enjoy
puhleze, the blaster is rolling with an rt180 motor that has a bigger bore, air cooled and all, its a piece of sh*t except for play riding, which is what the blaster is for. its no state of the art race quad

Last edited by a moderator:
but isnt this blaster forum? the place to biotch about how your blaster wont break 50 and then have others say theirs has 60hp?