Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

Ohh hes kool. hes gonna show me his car too? Some real pimp he is considering i cant even drive yet, and i got two trucks, and two quads, and 3 golfcarts.

I dont need attention, not ignornant, I have ridden a blaster, not a drag blaster, but whats the point in that? a banshee is a much better platform to start with if your going to do that.

you may be able to get it there, but how much are you cutting the engine life by? I know for a fact that with drastic mods I could get my wr up to 45hp, but it couldnt produce it reliably. the point is, the blaster is not a flyer, its a toy.

To each their own then. I could have chosen any quad to build up, but I chose the Blaster platform. Banshee's are too easy but to make a fast Blaster is a challenge. If it blows up so what parts are cheap, available, and easy to maintain and work on.
Ride a 250f for 20 hours and then you better break out your wallet and shell out a ton of dough for a rebuild. Blow a 250f up and you might as well part the bike out.

Actually yeah, since i was about 8 or 9. Ive been riding since 3, then i got a new quad at 10, then i got my blaster at 13. I got my two trucks at 12. So f*ck off dumbass, this 13 can get dough.