Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

You guys are f*cking retarded. My blaster with a not even broken in top or bottom end can do 60-70, how do i know this? i was chasing a kid in a ford explorer. and the computer i have said i was doin 75, so until you guys get a f*cking blaster shut your f*cking mouth and get off this website before plenty more people join in here.

... my 1979 klx250 will do 70 with no throttle brakes or clutch

o yea i forgot about the flat tire

that is nothing to brag about

why would we want something with four wheels? we are talented and can balance

no training wheels for us

well, im staying out of this, but wr the man has a very clean wr250f and gscx had a real nice yz125

You guys are f*cking retarded. My blaster with a not even broken in top or bottom end can do 60-70, how do i know this? i was chasing a kid in a ford explorer. and the computer i have said i was doin 75, so until you guys get a f*cking blaster shut your f*cking mouth and get off this website before plenty more people join in here.

clean out your vagina.
good for you, a blaster has a rt180 engine with a slightly bigger bore, at best your looking at 20 hp, kinda pathetic.
Ive ridden a f*cking blaster, its a f*cking piece of sh*t.
I have an idea for you, why dont you hop on a yz250f, and if you last 2 minutes at full throttle Ill give you a cookie.

I learned the ones who talk the most sh*t are:
1 Ignorant
2 Drinkin the 4 stroke cool aid
3 haven't raced a drag Blaster
4 Just in need of attention

The fact remains 50 and even 60hp Blaster are real, documented, and video taped.

You guys are probably to f*cking broke to even buy something with four wheels.

4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul, I prefer something that can be thrown sideways.
your right, I am broke, it all goes into this little girl.
101_0242.jpg

your more than welcome to bring your gay little blaster down to new mexico and eat dust.

I dont give a sh*t what they have, this is blasterforum, not my dirtbike could kick your blasters ass forum. I hate this stupid bullshit from all you nonbeleivers yeah i have an avatar on blasterforum and i dont even have one all i do is brag about my dirtbike which is made by the same company! hoi, hoi, hoi, you guys are real f*cking kool.

I learned the ones who talk the most sh*t are:
1 Ignorant
2 Drinkin the 4 stroke cool aid
3 haven't raced a drag Blaster
4 Just in need of attention

The fact remains 50 and even 60hp Blaster are real, documented, and video taped.

I dont need attention, not ignornant, I have ridden a blaster, not a drag blaster, but whats the point in that? a banshee is a much better platform to start with if your going to do that.

you may be able to get it there, but how much are you cutting the engine life by? I know for a fact that with drastic mods I could get my wr up to 45hp, but it couldnt produce it reliably. the point is, the blaster is not a flyer, its a toy.

I dont give a sh*t what they have, this is blasterforum, not my dirtbike could kick your blasters ass forum. I hate this stupid bullshit from all you nonbeleivers yeah i have an avatar on blasterforum and i dont even have one all i do is brag about my dirtbike which is made by the same company! hoi, hoi, hoi, you guys are real f*cking kool.

dont like it when people answer your questions and completly waste you? poor little baby.

exfuckingactly if all these stupid little mexicans could read they would probably say hmmm, this forum is blasterforum, hmmm i have a donkey, hmmm i wish i could read what this thread said, ohh wait i can read, i just made myself look like a total tard cuz this thread says whats the fastest QUAD your blaster has beaten. Jee chico maybe you should jump back over the fence.

we are just tiring to correct your mistakes, don't take it to heart

50 60 hp blaster maybe, how long will they last? long enough to go 300 ft, if that

just get a bigger and better quad already

and yes i do need attention :)

the best way to solve it is if u hate blasters just leave the site i mean thats y it is called the blaster forum

i dont hate blasters, i hate stupid people, which is not true for everyone here, but there is some stupidity here but I wont mention any names.

exfuckingactly if all these stupid little mexicans could read they would probably say hmmm, this forum is blasterforum, hmmm i have a donkey, hmmm i wish i could read what this thread said, ohh wait i can read, i just made myself look like a total tard cuz this thread says whats the fastest QUAD your blaster has beaten. Jee chico maybe you should jump back over the fence.

thank you very much, Im an american, born and raised.
your racism proves your own stupidity.