Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

To each their own then. I could have chosen any quad to build up, but I chose the Blaster platform. Banshee's are too easy but to make a fast Blaster is a challenge. If it blows up so what parts are cheap, available, and easy to maintain and work on.
Ride a 250f for 20 hours and then you better break out your wallet and shell out a ton of dough for a rebuild. Blow a 250f up and you might as well part the bike out.

who cares if its easy? its not fun to have to wrench on the bike all the time no matter how simple it is, i can respect you wanting a challenge, but it looks like you stuffed a yz400 motor in that thing.

Ive ridden my 250f for way more than 20 hours, valves still in spec, never been shimmed.
I did rebuild the motor though, and Im not compleltly broke though, but 2 jobs help so :)

Naw man in fact a pro ridden one will get re-bulit every or every other race.
Not even 20 hours.

the pros always rebuild their bike every race or every other, even the 2strokes.
those bikes dont even resemble what you and i can buy

who cares if its easy? its not fun to have to wrench on the bike all the time no matter how simple it is, i can respect you wanting a challenge, but it looks like you stuffed a yz400 motor in that thing.

Ive ridden my 250f for way more than 20 hours, valves still in spec, never been shimmed.
I did rebuild the motor though, and Im not compleltly broke though, but 2 jobs help so :)

Yeah it's a YZ400 2 smoker. I got beat last year by a drag Blaster.
Probably not this year though.

Naw man in fact a pro ridden one will get re-bulit every or every other race.
Not even 20 hours.

ya, thats a pro bike, which not only doesnt have to have a rebuild every 20 hours, they just want 100% power
we are talking some built ass motors, with up to 13 added hp over stock baseline
they werent built for such stresses

Yeah it's a YZ400 2 smoker. I got beat last year by a drag Blaster.
Probably not this year though.

sounds pretty sweet :) weve got an old it400, same motor with some things changed (not sure what) for more torque.

how hard was it to fab into the blaster frame?