Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

Thats the sh*t we're talking about. And the only reason i was ever arguing was because that sh*t pissed me the f*ck off. Honestly guys, say alllllll the sh*t in the world about how blasters suck balls somewhere else. Legit go to everything2stroke i dont care just not here its not the place for it seeing how its blasterforum.

last time i read the name of the site, it was blasterforum.
not, kiss blasters ass forum and dont say sh*t about em

Ohh i know. dude wtf. There is sh*t i absolutely hate about my blaster, but i rephrain cuz there is also sh*t that i love, so dude take your blaster-hatin ass elsewhere

seriously, did you think that telling me to leave was going to do absolutely anything? even for a second

I raced a Suzuki LTR-400, he beat me but not by much at all. Only couse i tached out 6th and he was just hitting 5th. It was like a 40 mph kick.
In the trails i smoke him every time though.

I held my ground with a YFZ-450r through 3rd, but of course it was over after that.

Have draged a 300 ex and out ran him very badly.

and i out ran a ford explorore,

Oh, and cops still cant catch me!

tj, whats your problem anyways? i don't get it, all you do is come on here and start sh*t, are you that bored?

no, ive actually gave some valueable advice to some members, i just hate blaster biotch and when people back up the nonsense things she says

Yea....sweet you guys resolved the problem....i agree with braapbraap there are things i dont like bout my blaster like how it was a pain to rebuild and now i dont have enough compression to start it so i gotta take it back to the shop but its all worth it in the end!!

tj is just a young boy there really isnt anything else to say. i havent given any false info and u tried to prove me wrong.didnt. and yes i have still beat a 400ex and ran head to head with a modded yz 125.even did second gear punch so he would have the advantage of not having to launch from a stand still. blasters rule biatchs.

Yea....sweet you guys resolved the problem....i agree with braapbraap there are things i dont like bout my blaster like how it was a pain to rebuild and now i dont have enough compression to start it so i gotta take it back to the shop but its all worth it in the end!!

if you think rebuilding your blaster was hard, try rebuilding a four stroke :-D

hey tj we used to drag race vw and those are a pain in the ass. we built some serious aircooled 2.1 and 1.8 turbo engines and would eat up the naturally aspirated camaros and mustangs in the 1/8. people would always be like noway and the we line em up and we would get 1.7-1.75 60 ft time and 7.2-7.8 in the 1/8. the hardest thing is keeping the dual 48 ida webers in sync. each barrel is tuned to each cylinder and if not u have a turd! next time we go ride i am gonna race anyone that will race and post up some vids jusss for you! :)