Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

YES, yes it is. and it runs much better than in vid. the coil wire had a bad connection and at high rpm it would miss because wire was jigglin. its fixed. thanks for the kind words. lt250 blaster powered!!!

I wasn't riding it, but one day at my dad's our neighbor came over with his Polaris Sportsman 500...This is when I had my shoddy trail pros. My dad wanted to race, so they did. Of course, the Polaris got the jump while my dad wheelied off the line. I couldn't see well, but at the end of the field i think i saw my dad have the lead...idk, but beating 500's isn't bad, (even tho i didn't do it) with a 200.

you guys dont get it, blasters were great bikes, but, their lack of power, suspension and front end geometry sets them way back from what people are riding today, 450s are 10x faster and they have much better suspension

try this on a blaster

hittinthedouble-1.jpg

and heres my blaster so dont tell me i dont know what a modded one does

blasterfront.jpg

honestly, that is the best thing ive heard someone say about them. thats a good answer fastkid, really.

yea whatever. it doesnt have to be so. how you gonna classify every blaster powered machine in the same catagory? mine is far from entry level. and i have about 3 grand in it.

Here is my buddy and his "drag quad" I want to race him on my sons Blaster! Hope he has his face shield down, Cause I'm gonna roost his ass!

camsdragger2.jpg
[/IMG]
camsdragger.jpg
[/IMG]
Camsengine.jpg
[/IMG]
Camsrun.jpg
[/IMG]

Hahaha^^
Yeah about the whole blaster thing. They arent nessecarily a respectable quad, but they are cheap money and have alot of bolt ons. (yes that is also why they are called "the honda civic of quads") But either way, with out money they arent a bad quad, and with money you can definetly make one a respectable machine. But I will agree, they are not the greatest out there...

yea i agree a blasters like a civic thing and blasters can keep up with the new 450's easily with some little work and in the longrun still cost u less than buying a 450