Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

So for you you to believe a blaster has 60hp you have to see it beat a cr500? Are you f*cking stupid? Have you seen the vids of it stomping on those modded shees, yfz's ext. And that blaster doesnt way any 330lbs, its in the 200lbs area. Your making yourself look like a jackass, the blaster is a ported to hell 240 with 6mm strocker rod if i remember correctly. Along with w/e else is in it. How is 60hp unbelievable, when the ct 240 kit claim's around 40 hp? If you know anything about 2strokes, you would know that 60hp is doable when its modded to the max and then some.

ok highly modded "she" < cr500, moderately modded.
whos gonna bring a completely stock cr500 to the track is my first concern, second, i have no idea why you guys keep bringing up yfz's, i have said nothing about them so far all you guys have done was talk big, but have no
VIDEO OF A BLASTER BEATING A CR500 IN A 200+FT DRAG RACE
and "blaster biotch" since you dont work on your own machine, i would not expect you to understand, run along now.

yep, yep, hes pretty much covered it all,
lets see a vid, if not, bullshit.
if you show a vid of a blaster beating a cr500AF we were wrong, you were right.

Actually that blaster in the vid weighs 140 pounds.
I'm done here as well I can't argue with someone who won't admit their wrong and the ringer you recruited obviously don't know sh*t about Blasters either going by his posts so what can you do.
To everyone ELSE who aren't blind WE all know the truth now...PB

ok so i guess someone went to the chatroom and saw my password and posted for me lol. But really, think about it though, It doesnt make sense, 60 hp out of a single cylinder 200cc engine? thats about 2.5 times the HP of a stock blaster. I bet honda sure wished they knew how to do that when they made RCs CR250 have about 62 hp, and we all know they ported that engine for max HP, since he kept it wide open all the time. And i might not know anything about blasters, but that doesnt mean i dont know anything about a two stroke engine, they are all the same mainly on off road vehicles. Oh yea, im sure that some 240cc stroker and big bore kits claim 40 hp. But K an N air filters claim a 15 hp increase on some cars? We know thats not true at all.

Tjscott, dude f*ck off. Dont come to this website called Yamaha Blaster Forum - The #1 Community For Yamaha Blaster Owners! and talk sh*t about blasters. first off i never said that a blaster could beat a cr500, nor did anyone else. the question was or w.e. it was that i remarked to was there is no 60 horse blaster. which is bull i think its completely plausible, you came on this website looking for information now all your doing is flaming on blasters when thats what this website was built around, so pull the dick out of your mouth and suck my balls.

Yes very. You are talking a stock CR500.
Blaster forum member 'strokedtater' has a Blaster motor modded to the max that no doubt puts out 60hp. It would BTW hand the 500 it's ass it a 300 and a 500ft drag race.

AHEM ^^
=))

. first off i never said that a blaster could beat a cr500, nor did anyone else.

DO WHAT? 60hp, eh, feasable, maybe.
i dont think there would be a stock part on the entire motor, the clutch, cases, rod, ect.
however, if this was built, the owner would have way more money than they knew what to do with, along with time,
and the blaster would be a ticking time bomb.
the cr500 beating is what i just dont believe.

how is beating a cr500 so hard to believe? a 500 rear tire is what? 6" wide, maybe 7" wide. an atv has two 10" wide tires. when it comes to drag racing expecially only 300', the atv is going to get a better launch. I think you need to do some research and then come back when your better educated

how is beating a cr500 so hard to believe? a 500 rear tire is what? 6" wide, maybe 7" wide. an atv has two 10" wide tires. when it comes to drag racing expecially only 300', the atv is going to get a better launch. I think you need to do some research and then come back when your better educated

i believe we were talking 500' as well, i dont care, the second the cr500 hooks up it is gone.
most drag strips are asphalt anyways
and on asphalt i believe it will take it in a 100' race

i just got some old beat assed KDX 220, i want it too make 60 HP, how do i do this? seriously, i want that sh*t

Show me a 300ft asphalt track.

dragstrip.jpg

i just got some old beat assed KDX 220, i want it too make 60 HP, how do i do this? seriously, i want that sh*t

f*cking stage 2 hotcams, kibblewhite valves, yoshimura exhaust, friggin borexstrokexport, new accelerator pump, you should be pumpin 60hp
=))

i think its about time that this thread got back on topic. the original thread was " whats the fastest quad your blaster has beaten" stick to the topic or go make your own