Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

i obviously believe it now.
but i didnt because they make the same power, but the blaster weighs 100+lbs more.
im still not sure what a new 125 would do to it.

my husbands 240 yamazuki was barely pullin my blasty until this weekend. up top he was havin problems with it cuttin out and not reving all the way through the gears. come to find out the wire that powers the coil was vibrating at high rpms. now its fixed and that biotch rips. i dont think a 125 could touch it. maybe we will vid some races, im sure we will . and alot of vids of him smokin the big 4 bangers. u would be suprised!!!

a blaster is not faster than a 125, obviously there was something going on there with either the bike or the rider, because if the rider on the 125 has any idea what he is doing he will pull away pretty easy. I can barely keep up to a 125 on the track with my 450, we are dead even sn straights but i pull him through the corners

huh well thats funny.... we also have a kx 80 and the blaster will spank that biotch. didnt say the blaster was faster said it ran neck and neck. topped out i think the 125 would win. 300 ft drag blasty has it.and if ur 450 cant keep up with a 125 it is a peice of sh*t. obviously it is a peice of sh*t anyway, its a 4 stroke. and the displacement is double of the bikes u race. hope this clears things up and in the near future we will put up some more "fake " vids.

we (husband and i) race anyone at any chance. win or lose knowledge is gained. usually i will get a mod, he will get a mod. this way u can tell exactly what improves and what does not. changing one think at a time is the only way to be certian. we wont be riding anymore untill next year due to the holidays coming up. but maybe one of the guys on the street will drag down the block. i am certain my husbands 240 yamazuki will spank a 125cc bike.

huh well thats funny.... we also have a kx 80 and the blaster will spank that biotch. didnt say the blaster was faster said it ran neck and neck. topped out i think the 125 would win. 300 ft drag blasty has it.and if ur 450 cant keep up with a 125 it is a peice of sh*t. obviously it is a peice of sh*t anyway, its a 4 stroke. and the displacement is double of the bikes u race. hope this clears things up and in the near future we will put up some more "fake " vids.

thats normal, my 125 can beat 450 quads, there are some ones with ungodly amounts of cash in them that an walk right by, but at the track its no competition, if you can ride a bike worth a crap you should beat 450s on the track.
the only quad i havent beat on the track was a raptor 700 with about 2k in it and a magic rider

and whats with this "four strokes are sh*t" thing?
have you ever owned a four stroke? i have, and i can tell you it pulled harder than any blaster would ever think about in every throttle position.
i like 2 strokes better because they are cheaper to mod and take more skill to operate, but i dont get what your beef is with four strokes

ya i have owned a few 4 strokes. and cc to cc mod 4 mod a 2 stroke will hand any naturally aspirated 4 poke its ass. yes it is less efficient but u also get double the bang per rpm. and the beef with the 4 strokes..... this is a 2 stroke web site.

ya i have owned a few 4 strokes. and cc to cc mod 4 mod a 2 stroke will hand any naturally aspirated 4 poke its ass. yes it is less efficient but u also get double the bang per rpm. and the beef with the 4 strokes..... this is a 2 stroke web site.

ya, i know how they work.
i also know a crf250 will hand a kdx220 its ass.
but those are two completely different bikes.
you can squeeze so much more out of a 4 stroke from its stock point than you can a two stroke, and your forgetting that equal displacement two and four strokes, the four stroke will hand the two stroke it's ass on the low rpms.

ya, i know how they work.
i also know a crf250 will hand a kdx220 its ass.
but those are two completely different bikes.
you can squeeze so much more out of a 4 stroke from its stock point than you can a two stroke, and your forgetting that equal displacement two and four strokes, the four stroke will hand the two stroke it's ass on the low rpms.

Not true really.
Take a stock 200cc blaster puttin out 17hp and modify it out to 60 and theres a member on E2S that 'claims' even 70hp.
There's not 4 poke motor capable of doing that without a power adder like a turbo or nitrous.

Not true really.
Take a stock 200cc blaster puttin out 17hp and modify it out to 60 and theres a member on E2S that 'claims' even 70hp.
There's not 4 poke motor capable of doing that without a power adder like a turbo or nitrous.

sorry, im not buyin.
are you aware a cr500AF makes 65?

sorry, im not buyin.
are you aware a cr500AF makes 65?

Yes very. You are talking a stock CR500.
Blaster forum member 'strokedtater' has a Blaster motor modded to the max that no doubt puts out 60hp. It would BTW hand the 500 it's ass it a 300 and a 500ft drag race.

Yes very. You are talking a stock CR500.
Blaster forum member 'strokedtater' has a Blaster motor modded to the max that no doubt puts out 60hp. It would BTW hand the 500 it's ass it a 300 and a 500ft drag race.

no, unless hes running nitrous or a turbo, theres no way you can convince me you can get a 200cc outdated motor, to compete with a 500
not only that, but i know its total bullshit that anybody ever beat a cr500 with a blaster, with both riders riding the bike to their full potential.
your claims arent exactly unbiased

and stock crf450's have around 56 hp

crf450dyno.jpg

At this point you have your mind made up.
I can only tell you that rpm's = more work done over time = hp
The big CR is very limited as well as my 400.
Would you believe me if I told you a KTM FRR 250cc 2 stroke makes 110hp?
It's all in the rpm's bro.