Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

Lol I bought mine like two months ago....put like a grand or so into it and my engine seized cause did sumthin retarted to it so i haven't even gotten the chance to race anyone yet i got some lined up though cause i m getting my engine back Thursday!!!!!

I destroyed my friends XR100R lol! we were leaving his house and i think i hit sixth before he hit 3rd. and thats when my piston was like 3/4s gone. With the stroker, and a fresh piston and bore, its gonna be ridiculous. :p

a stock blaster vs. a stock 350 raptor?

yeah, now that i think about it i cant understand how could that had happend, but believe me, it did. Perhaps his raptor was having a problem, or he is just terrible at shifting

it is possible for a blaster with serious engine work to beat a stock shee. lightly modded shee who knows? i have blasted a new stock 400 no problem. havent ran a stock 450 yet, my friend has a yfz but it is cammed with pipe and 13:1 compression. yes he left me at about 3rd gear.

my blaster beat a 2 lightly modded yfzs and a honda 330R on the track, stock to stock its dead even with a raptor 250

it is possible for a blaster with serious engine work to beat a stock shee. lightly modded shee who knows? i have blasted a new stock 400 no problem. havent ran a stock 450 yet, my friend has a yfz but it is cammed with pipe and 13:1 compression. yes he left me at about 3rd gear.

The particular Blaster I was talking about had no engine work, a stock carb, and an fmf pipe with a dent the size of a baseball in the side of it. I offered him 300 bucks, but he got kinda offended by my lack of faith in his quads ass-kicking abilities.

thong are nice :) lmao but yea i cant get my shifting right from 3rd to 4th only every now and than

that dude up there said his blaster was even with a 250 4 stroke (raptor)
are you serious man? are blasters that slow?
i want one, but i was kinda hoping for something along the lines of an ltz400 fastwise

my rm kills my brother's ltz400 without trying, literally! i have to slow down so he can catch up, LOL!
i just hope a blaster wont be a step down

well that really sucks.
oh well, i just plan on keeping a blaster until winters over, then i will rebuild it and buy an rm250

that dude up there said his blaster was even with a 250 4 stroke (raptor)
are you serious man? are blasters that slow?
i want one, but i was kinda hoping for something along the lines of an ltz400 fastwise

yeah, my buddy is a factory yamaha racer, they gave him one as a pit bike, i had my blaster, with stock everything but a custom port job(which works awesome) and 18s, we dragged on the holeshot at the parry sound track and he pulled me by one tire. He also raced sportsman with it for the amateur natiuonal, against insane 300exs and blasters, he came 2nd, ive rode the thing it freakin rocks, me and him both hit the 60ft stepdown triple on it, its a bit rough but its so much fun.

not gonna lie to you guys raptor>blaster