Triple exhaust ports and what they are.

I aint holding out. By the way paulie, those gold rims in my sig i sold and put some new chrome on. I parted my blaster out and funded the entire banshee and its full of all the best goodies and full powdercoat. As for that LA being over 900 bux if you dig deep enough you will indeed find there new prices.

u guys need to research a lil better as the 900 price includes a carb and pipe if u read the fine print lmao i just ordered another one today from mike at la and its still 598 as of this minute

theres 2 seperate part numbers niks 240 and niks 240 p the second one is the 900 dollar one and it includes pipe and carb

Last edited:
Alright, the page I am looking at in my other tab says that it is a Procross cylinder, piston kit, and gaskets. Added accessories and porting will bring the power to over 40HP!

Doesn't sound like pipe and carburetor are included to me...

Maybe I'm looking at an old price, maybe I'm looking at the new price, I'm not sure... but it says; Retail: $923.00

I hope the price does remain at around $590, but I'm not sure what this price is.

Ken, thank you for giving up an extra cylinder for the cause. I would like to give a triple ports a go and your sacrifice may help me not kill my cylinder.

Alright, the page I am looking at in my other tab says that it is a Procross cylinder, piston kit, and gaskets. Added accessories and porting will bring the power to over 40HP!

Doesn't sound like pipe and carburetor are included to me...

Maybe I'm looking at an old price, maybe I'm looking at the new price, I'm not sure... but it says; Retail: $923.00

I hope the price does remain at around $590, but I'm not sure what this price is.

Ken, thank you for giving up an extra cylinder for the cause. I would like to give a triple ports a go and your sacrifice may help me not kill my cylinder.

look at the part numbers in the actual catalog

wow what a response this thread has developed!! I was worried i would be left in the dark to my own devices on this topic. . . .

Denny you rock and i appreciate the porting tips you emailed me a while back (turbo_bug62)!!I used the exhaust port timing for a trail port on my triples as well. Any other pointers? (had to ask)

Ken much respect for the sliced out cylinder!!! i think im going to have my next one built up with welds on the outside and may even try to graft in small channels with aluminum tubing.

the idea of watercooled triple ported cheetah blaster jugs gives me a chubby!!!

Reactions: slickerthanyou
Its retails for $923 But the price has been like this for over a year >>>>>> L.A.SLEEVE CO.- Producer Of Quality Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeves & Liners Since 1945

But its $598 here and has been like this for over a year and this is the price it goes for NOW >>>>L.A.SLEEVE Store

look at the part numbers in the actual catalog

Which is why I said, maybe I'm just ruffling everyone's feathers for nothing.

I'm not too sure that price hasn't been $923 all along as the "retail". I remember looking at the same page a long time ago and I THOUGHT it said like $598 and maybe this was a new price.

I truly hope the price does stay somewhere around $598, it's a heck of a deal for that price.

Thanx slick ,I just cant stand to leave sh*t alone when i have it apart. I usually push things to the edge of bad ass and disaster!!! this definetly falls into that category. When i start porting it's like a bad addiction. I keep telling my self "just 1 more spot right there" for like a week.

Thanx slick ,I just cant stand to leave sh*t alone when i have it apart. I usually push things to the edge of bad ass and disaster!!! this definetly falls into that category. When i start porting it's like a bad addiction. I keep telling my self "just 1 more spot right there" for like a week.

Baaaahaaaa. No problem, it can go faster, be bigger! I'd thrown it off the wall by now i was doing it cause it would of ended up f'd up! i will eventually try to port, but i need to get some equipment first! The rad valve will be my first victim, I mean project!

heres a crappy pic of the triple i did..lucked out too cause its a stock cylinder lol...just gotta get some new grinding bits to open it up more

triples.jpg

Reactions: super noober
Looks sweet bro.Great job!!! I bet it will run really good. Now get off the comp and go get us some damn vids!!! lol