The build has begun!

Thanks guys...i thought about those colors since noone has them..tend to be different!

I usually charge shipping and a little over that...I really don't have a fixed rate on things as I like to help people out.

Thanks guys...i thought about those colors since noone has them..tend to be different!

I usually charge shipping and a little over that...I really don't have a fixed rate on things as I like to help people out.

hmmm i might have to have ya do some pc work for me

So I was just looking at the directions to installing this Wiseco piston. It says drill 2 lubrication holes below the bottom ring on the exhaust side with measurements.

I know this kit was ran previously and these holes aren't here. Neither are they on the stock piston. Is this really necessary?

Well I got my crank gears torqued down to 58 ft. lbs. and my balancer gear torqued to 40 ft. lbs. with medium thread locker. Also bent the tab on my balancer washer to ensure the bolt stays put....not like the thread locker won't hold it good enough...

Here's a few pics of the slow progress....guess I'm going slow because I know my sidecase isn't going on til my oven is back up and it is powder coated. I am however going to glass bead blast the jug and head to match the case. Then misc. stuff i will powder coat. So it's gonna be a bit before it all goes back together now. Still hung up on the candy orange transparent with a chrome base, and the smoke color.

Here is the motor so far

IMG_9113.jpg

With the gears torqued to spec and medium threadlocker

IMG_9112.jpg

Stator in position and advanced timing

IMG_9111.jpg

I noted the difference in porting with the stock jug and the Kennedy ported setup i bought from a forum member

Stock

IMG_9115.jpg

Kennedy

IMG_9116.jpg

Stock

IMG_9118.jpg

Kennedy

IMG_9117.jpg

Anyone got any pics of their cfm airbox mounted? I found out where the mount for the side goes where the tubing meets the carb, but for the side that is where the exhaust is, the only thing I figured up was tig welding the spacer to the frame? Not sure....anyone got pics of how they mounted it up?

Well I got my jug tore down and glass bead blasted the jug....head is up tomorrow

IMG_9142.jpg

IMG_9143.jpg

IMG_9144.jpg

IMG_9145.jpg

IMG_9146.jpg

IMG_9147.jpg

Got all my studs cleaned up as well and put some meduim threadlock on those as well so they will stay tight