The build has begun!

Ok...didn't know if that pointer was significant with pointing towards the front of the motor or not. Notice it is pointing opposite of the piston....which the piston is pointing forwards.

Thanks for the input on the orange and blue!

I like it

IMG_9204.jpg

Oh it will be a 240 when i can afford it...but for now, it's just making 36hp. Maybe a little more with a little tweaking and airflow.

I just want to have it sparkling clean, for when I do get the 240 kit, then it is easily disassembled and reassembled with ease and not greasy as hell to deal with!

Spanks YB...

Now....funds are getting saved to put up this oven and get to stripping this frame down. Man here goes another thread and a few more months....

YB....I am in a competition to look as good as yours does...I'll be honest! You could scramble eggs off yours and eat it without any sand grits in your mouth..but I am much slower...

If you need anything done to the motor...errrr....as sandblasting and cleaning it up, let me know. Any advice on how to keep it clean....follow my steps here! If this clear coat cracks off...it's getting blasted again and something different on it

LOL....I know that all too well!

After we get ours up and running, we gotta give angus some props for his work. I can't wait to see what's in store...but NOT with this stock swingarm

Question....with almost 40hp, what would you guys recommend as a clutch? As in what brand name will stand up to that over time? I got some klots synthetic oil for it to help on wear of the clutch. Just need a good solid clutch to avoid wearing out so soon! Also if a new basket is needed for this, whats recommended?

I was looking at the Vito's clutches....said they are race proven, but I'd like to have first hand knowledge from you guys!

Also...what supplier would I find these from?

Thanks guys