The build has begun!

I gotta Toomey for right now. Everyone says Vito's fat bastard or shearer...so that may come later.

I wish this was a 240 kit that was bored and ported for that...now that would be even more nastier! Thanks man

Yeh that will come later with the big bore kit....for now the Toomey will have to do with the setup i got because that's alot of coin to drop when I need more things....thanks for the heads up tho

Sorry guys...nothing this week. 3 month old is down with pneumonia and now I'm down. Got the day off work tomorrow for rest with the wife and daughter. Next week I got some powder coming in so something is gonna get done if I have to cook the sidecase in an old oven i got!

Sorry guys...nothing this week. 3 month old is down with pneumonia and now I'm down. Got the day off work tomorrow for rest with the wife and daughter. Next week I got some powder coming in so something is gonna get done if I have to cook the sidecase in an old oven i got!

Let me know when you want to start putting the oven up. I'll come give a hand if I am available. Besides once you get the thing up it will give me the motivation to start tearing my bike apart. I:I

Will do...I know this weekend i am doing nothing but laying in this bed...but maybe next it will go back up. I need to start tearing mine down the rest of the way too...appreciate it!

Well I have 2 things powder coated in my orange....waiting on the small piece to come out of the oven. Oh the anticipation....but well worth the wait!

2 parts so far....in the orange transparent I ordered. Can't really see the transparency in the pic....looks much better in person!

IMG_9310.jpg

oh shiiiiitttttt!!! Freaking sweet! Thats bad ass. Cant wait to see some more parts. If your taking work just say so and ill PM ya when im ready!

I really wanna get the big oven up so i can do suspension parts and my frame....gimme a few and I'll have it up and bangin out some powder coating!

I really dig this orange tho...