selling

Actually you little imature a**hole, yes I plan to make a difference. Better than sitting on my ass watching people go through hell with no one helping them. If you think cancer on one big joke think again. The York Racing-Cancer Awareness stickers are going to make a difference no matter how small. If you wanna run your little mouth come up here to Warren and run it. I will even give your fat, trashy, mom the gas money to bring your sorry little lying ass up here. So come on up Mr. Magic.

i never said it wouldnt change the world. i said if u think it would go ahead, read it. second i dont own a blaster and never want to, 3rd i can drive, and fourth dont ever talk about my mom like that, i will shove my foot so far up your a*s u will be clipping my toe nails with ur teeth, plus if u think i dont do anything for cancer ur mistaken, plenty of merchandise and plenty of miles!X(

Well there you go. No Blaster, no reason to be here. And you run your mouth about the cause to fight cancer, I run my mouth about your mom. You care about your mom, and I care about cancer victims. See how it goes?

next he will say taking the front bumper off will make ur quad go faster or taking ur handle bars off lol

Last edited:
if taking off the fenders makes it faster, how fast is this blaster?

33606_1656572337797_1341766503_31748307_1590732_n.jpg