selling

We are just a bunch of youngsters getting yelled at by old farts that build Blasters for fun. We aren't cocky until someone comes up and acts like they are the shiot. For example, this thread....

We are just a bunch of youngsters getting yelled at by old farts that build Blasters for fun. We aren't cocky until someone comes up and acts like they are the shiot. For example, this thread....

for example my greatest acomplishment is when the guys tried to dis me on the fact that the fenders r the worst aerodynamic design flaw, and that taking them off made it accelerate faster and hit a higher top speed.

Just read up on some stuff. You probably know more than I did when I crawled my way here with a toasted Blaster.

Same here. I've worked on all kinds of motor starting at age 10. Worked in auto repair shops to. Came here a learned a lot of stuff I didn't know about 2 strokes. I know alot now but still learning.

Same here. I've worked on all kinds of motor starting at age 10. Worked in auto repair shops to. Came here a learned a lot of stuff I didn't know about 2 strokes. I know alot now but still learning.

i dont know alot about two strokes, especially how the powerband works, but when it comes to common sense, some people seem to look over it around here when a younger person is saying it

I'm 16 and operate a fully functional quad shop and I can tell you more about how the engines and suspension geometry on any race quad and most utilities operate than most people. I have rebuilt more engines and owned more quads that most anyone on here. Four strokes, two strokes and some diesel side by sides. I practice porting regualrly and I make my own race quad parts. So I might be 16 but most people around here know that I know my stuff and once you get a rep here, people respect you. But you have to work for it.

but here is one thing i think u dont know. four strokes have a power band. but they are much larger and spread almost the whole rpm range

I'm 16 and operate a fully functional quad shop and I can tell you more about how the engines and suspension geometry on any race quad and most utilities operate than most people. I have rebuilt more engines and owned more quads that most anyone on here. Four strokes, two strokes and some diesel side by sides. I practice porting regualrly and I make my own race quad parts. So I might be 16 but most people around here know that I know my stuff and once you get a rep here, people respect you. But you have to work for it.

That's cool. Now I know who to talk to about fixing a Z400.lol.

i was going to say u were in ur early 20's because u talk a little younger than everyone else. and u seemed like a rider/racer but even 20's that is still off. dude rad u threw me way offI:I

Yeppers. Four strokes power is just spread out through mostly the entire range of RPM's because the engines run at roughly the same efficiency at all times while a two stroke has a certain range of optimum efficiency where you can tell the difference in power coming from the engine. The power felt when a two stroke hits the power band is the engine running at it's best point where the scavenging in the cylinder is providing the best flow which produces more power. It's all a big old system of learning.