Tons of Blaster parts for sale

Can’t you send it somewhere to get it bore it like ken or someone else?
nobody close to me can do it. sending it to the one place in texas that I have found will cost almost $300 for shipping and work so not really feasible.

Can’t you send it somewhere to get it bore it like ken or someone else?
nobody close to me can do it. sending it to the one place in texas that I have found will cost almost $300 for shipping and work so not really feasible.

@Slydog the stale fuel is mixed in the crankcase. could have just been from sitting for so long with the petcock wide open but I'm not too sure.

Look up kem oconner racing. A bore is only 70-80 dollars.

300 seems pretty high. I’ve had cylinders bored (they actually honed .040” over) by a Napa store that had a machine shop for $40. I’d suggest finding a local auto parts that do it.

300 seems pretty high. I’ve had cylinders bored (they actually honed .040” over) by a Napa store that had a machine shop for $40. I’d suggest finding a local auto parts that do it.
This is a 2stroke cylinder he needs bored not a 4t ports need to be chamfered. Or you will lose a ring really fast

I am getting out of Blasters. I have two complete machines plus upgrade parts that I am selling. I will list the main parts,but inquire with needs. All prices are plus paypal fees and shipping. No shipping on really big stuff. I am located in Northern Cambria,PA 15714.

1989 and 2001 frames,no titles. $50 each

Two complete sets of white plastics

Good complete motor with fresh .050" Namura top end and newer clutch. Cases are in great shape,never damaged. $450

Front hydro brake setup:03-06 Blaster spindles/hubs/dust shields,yfz450 dual piston calipers/hoses/pads,yfz450 master cylinder. Great shape and look near new. $300

AWK08 rear hydro brake setup:GSXR750 rear caliper/pads,ss braided hose/master cylinder/brake pedal and brackets for 88-02 blaster. $175

Banshee stock front shocks. $50

400ex rear shock with KOR bushings/bolt. $100

Lonestar Racing adjustable rear axle. $200

FMF gold series head pipe/silencer. $100

Nerf bars DG brand I think. $50

Raptor 700 plastic heel guards and front bumper cover. New take offs. $50

Plus tons of other parts like disassembled complete bottom end(cases were repaired),cylinder(stock bore,but needs bored),stock carb with TORS,swing arms,a-arms,shocks,sprockets,hubs,rear brake rotors,front drum brakes,headlights,taillights,front bumpers,wiring harnesses,etc,etc. Just ask I may have it.

I tried to upload pics,but it says file is too large for server. I can text pics of any of the parts.
What kind of shapes the fog pipe/silencer in?

Have those banshee front shocks?
I am getting out of Blasters. I have two complete machines plus upgrade parts that I am selling. I will list the main parts,but inquire with needs. All prices are plus paypal fees and shipping. No shipping on really big stuff. I am located in Northern Cambria,PA 15714.

Good complete motor with fresh .050" Namura top end and newer clutch. Cases are in great shape,never damaged. $450

Front hydro brake setup:03-06 Blaster spindles/hubs/dust shields,yfz450 dual piston calipers/hoses/pads,yfz450 master cylinder. Great shape and look near new. $300

AWK08 rear hydro brake setup:GSXR750 rear caliper/pads,ss braided hose/master cylinder/brake pedal and brackets for 88-02 blaster. $175

Plus tons of other parts like disassembled complete bottom end(cases were repaired),cylinder(stock bore,but needs bored),stock carb with TORS,swing arms,a-arms,shocks,sprockets,hubs,rear brake rotors,front drum brakes,headlights,taillights,front bumpers,wiring harnesses,etc,etc. Just ask I may have it.

I tried to upload pics,but it says file is too large for server. I can text pics of any of the parts.
Romt shocks?

Can you text me pics of motor and frames 34787844fifty