Tons of Blaster parts for sale

Still have white plastics?

I am getting out of Blasters. I have two complete machines plus upgrade parts that I am selling. I will list the main parts,but inquire with needs. All prices are plus paypal fees and shipping. No shipping on really big stuff. I am located in Northern Cambria,PA 15714.

1989 and 2001 frames,no titles. $50 each

Two complete sets of white plastics

Good complete motor with fresh .050" Namura top end and newer clutch. Cases are in great shape,never damaged. $450

Front hydro brake setup:03-06 Blaster spindles/hubs/dust shields,yfz450 dual piston calipers/hoses/pads,yfz450 master cylinder. Great shape and look near new. $300

AWK08 rear hydro brake setup:GSXR750 rear caliper/pads,ss braided hose/master cylinder/brake pedal and brackets for 88-02 blaster. $175

Banshee stock front shocks. $50

400ex rear shock with KOR bushings/bolt. $100

Lonestar Racing adjustable rear axle. $200

FMF gold series head pipe/silencer. $100

Nerf bars DG brand I think. $50

Raptor 700 plastic heel guards and front bumper cover. New take offs. $50

Plus tons of other parts like disassembled complete bottom end(cases were repaired),cylinder(stock bore,but needs bored),stock carb with TORS,swing arms,a-arms,shocks,sprockets,hubs,rear brake rotors,front drum brakes,headlights,taillights,front bumpers,wiring harnesses,etc,etc. Just ask I may have it.

I tried to upload pics,but it says file is too large for server. I can text pics of any of the parts.

Reactions: 5150
I am getting out of Blasters. I have two complete machines plus upgrade parts that I am selling. I will list the main parts,but inquire with needs. All prices are plus paypal fees and shipping. No shipping on really big stuff. I am located in Northern Cambria,PA 15714.

Good complete motor with fresh .050" Namura top end and newer clutch. Cases are in great shape,never damaged. $450

Front hydro brake setup:03-06 Blaster spindles/hubs/dust shields,yfz450 dual piston calipers/hoses/pads,yfz450 master cylinder. Great shape and look near new. $300

AWK08 rear hydro brake setup:GSXR750 rear caliper/pads,ss braided hose/master cylinder/brake pedal and brackets for 88-02 blaster. $175

Plus tons of other parts like disassembled complete bottom end(cases were repaired),cylinder(stock bore,but needs bored),stock carb with TORS,swing arms,a-arms,shocks,sprockets,hubs,rear brake rotors,front drum brakes,headlights,taillights,front bumpers,wiring harnesses,etc,etc. Just ask I may have it.

I tried to upload pics,but it says file is too large for server. I can text pics of any of the parts.

Shocks still available?

Are the nerf bars still available??

do the bottom ends have the clutch basket, crank, and rod? if so how much for one?

@Slydog I have stale fuel mixed in the oil. I figured just getting a whole bottom end would be easier than pulling everything apart and trying to replace all the seals. I did however just find out that my cylinder is f*cked and nobody around can bore it so I am probably going to get a whole engine from somewhere.

@Slydog I have stale fuel mixed in the oil. I figured just getting a whole bottom end would be easier than pulling everything apart and trying to replace all the seals. I did however just find out that my cylinder is f*cked and nobody around can bore it so I am probably going to get a whole engine from somewhere.
Can’t you send it somewhere to get it bore it like ken or someone else?

What seals do you think are bad.

Seals can be changed pretty easy on these motors .dont even have to take engine out of frame to do it
Send cylinder to Ken oconner racing.he can bore it and get piston . stale fuel on what oil? The transmission oil?