selling

BudyWithBlaster

Nov 14, 2011
my buddy is selling a blaster for 1700 is that a reasonable offer?

01 blaster, bored .80 over, port polish, aftermarket carb, 320 jets, V-Force3 reeds, dirt diggers clutch, fmf fatty gold series, power core silencer, razr tires, vitos crank, wiesco piston, modded front suspension, renthal bars, ac nerf bars, ac front bumper.

Hard to say with out pics. has some mods done but to me 1700 is high, I probably couldn't get that out of mine unless i parted out- and i have over 6K in it.

Also .080 over only leaves ya one last bore.

from a friend...... I might do 850 to help him out. it's really not worth more than that with those minimal mods. It needs to be pimped out for that price. and it's not close. Mine would probably only sell for around 1800-2000 if I was super lucky

whys that? with all thats done to it and the average prices. i would think it deserves to be better appraised
:eek:

I am being 100% honest with you and i said the most of everyone. You never get what you have into a quad. MIne has over 15 grand in it and i would be lucky to get 4. A grand is on a good day for that because the mods it does have aint all that anyways and like someone mentioned it has drum brakes that suck.

r u guys out in the sticks or something? bc the worst blaster in the world, around me sells for that much and this thing is atleast race worthy