selling

Seized rings huh? I bet it ran real good too didn't it? You need to read up on the stickys and come back. An engine will not run with "seized" rings. Seized means that the engine will not roll over because if the rings are seized they are stuck in the cylinder.

Seized rings huh? I bet it ran real good too didn't it? You need to read up on the stickys and come back. An engine will not run with "seized" rings. Seized means that the engine will not roll over because if the rings are seized they are stuck in the cylinder.

the top ring was siezed to the piston. it was like melted on.

if taking off the fenders makes it faster, how fast is this blaster?

33606_1656572337797_1341766503_31748307_1590732_n.jpg

they used some s****y gps for the iphone and and got around 75. but i think it went like 65 easy

Like I said earlier, my 240 Big Bore Stroker with race porting and chassis mods with a lightened frame topped at around 65. No way that went 65. Maybe 55.

So your trying to tell me that the piston melted and it seized the ring to it?

no thats what its acting like when we tried to take it off. u have a better explanation than that. quit trying to doubt me at every turn. plus the only reason it has a new piston and crank is bc someone over revved it when they trying to be all badass and steal it. but its back and better than ever!

it was also supposedly stroked before, but cant tell, and with that .80 exta added on it was pretty sick

It seems you don't know a lot about Blasters like a lot of these guys do. That's ok. Ask questions and learn. Don't pretend to know it all because that would be a big fail on your part.

but still half a horespower on a small motor like a 30 horse power is still a big difference. maby not for larger 50 and up