See through clutch cover

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
finally finshed up the clutch cover, this was of course the trial one and we found a easier way of doing this, but it came out pretty good, the next one should be even easier and better

clutch3.jpg

clutch2.jpg

clutch.jpg

omg. dude if i get another blaster soon (most likely) im going to hit you up! how much are they freek?

if anyone really wants these, the only way is to send us ur case, wouldnt be to bad if your ride is down for awhile, it would probably only take us about a week to finish one up, as far as price...i have no idea lol, gotta see how the next one comes out.

Freek, does your wife kick you out of the house in the afternoon's? Is that how you come up with all these neat little mods, you sit out in the garage and start thinking of things to mod???? lol!

Freek, does your wife kick you out of the house in the afternoon's? Is that how you come up with all these neat little mods, you sit out in the garage and start thinking of things to mod???? lol!

LMAO, thats funny, nah man i go right to batts garage after work, got really nothing better to do i guess(loser) lol, but with the weather finally getting nicer out, its rideing time.........and what the hell else is there to mod on a blaster lol8-|

put it on your blaster and run it, if the clear plastic doesn't discolor and stays clear, I'd take one. Keep us updated on it

put it on your blaster and run it, if the clear plastic doesn't discolor and stays clear, I'd take one. Keep us updated on it

i was thinking the same thing, but i dont think the heat will discolor it, and regular oil changes should also keep it pretty clean, i guess only time will tellI:I