See through clutch cover

bad ass!! reminds me of the clear diff covers
LeftAngleD.jpg

wonder if someone could mod the clutch cover to install one of these
Banshee RZ350 RZ 350 Lock Up Cover Quick Change Billet | eBay

Where there's a will, there is a way!!

Oh and to answer a really old post about the diff covers holding up on the trail, I have no idea as I don't know anyone that runs one but I guess one of the 4x4 mags did a test and it held up to bashing it into rocks and all....but I think I'll stick with my cast chromoly steel covers, haha. It would be nice to see the oil though!! I just changed the oil in my brothers CRF450r and the sight thing is fairly large and you can watch the oil move around as you rev the engine, pretty cool, just on a smaller scale.

Last edited by a moderator:
freek has had his see thru cover for a few years now and its still holding up great as far as i know. last year at busco i sunk his quad in the cement mud they had and the cover held up great lol :eek: :eek: :eek:

freek has had his see thru cover for a few years now and its still holding up great as far as i know. last year at busco i sunk his quad in the cement mud they had and the cover held up great lol :eek: :eek: :eek:

and i think then was after we cut the hole in the lexan to fix the clutch nut that was coming loose...then covered in duct tape, filled it up with fluid and off we went lol
freek. have you decided how much one of these would cost?

too much bro lol....i have absolutly 0 f-ing time to do anything..including riding..seems i have to make a damn appointment to ride anymore...kinda getting old

too much bro lol....i have absolutly 0 f-ing time to do anything..including riding..seems i have to make a damn appointment to ride anymore...kinda getting old

Please......................Just Please................ Please tell me your not saying that your going to sell/part out your blaster? Dude, that thing is beautiful. I love it. Its truly a work of art. At least let me ride it once before you do, I'll come over. I'll even supply the gas!

Please......................Just Please................ Please tell me your not saying that your going to sell/part out your blaster? Dude, that thing is beautiful. I love it. Its truly a work of art. At least let me ride it once before you do, I'll come over. I'll even supply the gas!

never happen homie;)...my blasty will be buried with me...somehow lol...i do stop in the garage now and then to say to her lol...and bro u are more than welcome to come over and take it for a ride anytime

never happen homie;)...my blasty will be buried with me...somehow lol...i do stop in the garage now and then to say to her lol...and bro u are more than welcome to come over and take it for a ride anytime

Ohhh. Good! Almost gave me a heart attack there. Once I get this build done which is holding me back from a lot since all my friends decide to get quads right in the middle of the build, I'll come over and blast it up!