ohio riders unite lol

I'm in Ohio. About 15 minutes east of Dayton. Have ridden at Happy Hollow south of Hillsboro and Pike State Forest in Pike County. There is a place here in Xenia called Thrashing Trails. It is only about 150 acres and he is very strict on stock exhaust because he has had a lot of problems from his neighbors.

I'm in Ohio. About 15 minutes east of Dayton. Have ridden at Happy Hollow south of Hillsboro and Pike State Forest in Pike County. There is a place here in Xenia called Thrashing Trails. It is only about 150 acres and he is very strict on stock exhaust because he has had a lot of problems from his neighbors.

I tried to go there about 2 months ago and he wouldn't even let us in the gate b/c of my exhaust. We ended up going to Buds in Enon. Not TOO hateful kinda rutted up, no MX track, there is a drag strip up its bumpy, and there is one little jump next to the strip. If you like climbing hills they have quite a few.

I've been to Happy Hollow before.

i was reading some of the post here and read alot of complaints about how there is nowhere to ride... which is bogus. i just recently moved out of ohio but i have a ton of connections for you all out there especially in the north east area like ashtabula county. i know of plenty "secret areas" some of these places include huge hill climbs, abandoned motocross tracks, motocross tracks, mud bogs on n on, pm me and ill hook you up with directions or some off my buddys that can show you around

I tried to go there about 2 months ago and he wouldn't even let us in the gate b/c of my exhaust. We ended up going to Buds in Enon. Not TOO hateful kinda rutted up, no MX track, there is a drag strip up its bumpy, and there is one little jump next to the strip. If you like climbing hills they have quite a few.

Yeah he let me ride my RM250 there. It had a Pro Circuit exhaust on it but there was only one other guy riding there that day so the combined noise wasnt that bad. It was really muddy. He pumps water from a pond down to the trails. Wasnt really vey big. Had a small "track". Good for pee wee riders. Really not worth the trip unless you are really close or just have no where else to ride. I have never been to Bud's but its only about 20 minutes from me. Happy Hollow wasnt bad but it was pretty rutted and dusty as hell when I was there. Pike State forest is only like 5 minutes from there and much petter trails last time I was there. There are plenty of places to ride in Ohio but not a lot of "legal" public places in SW Ohio for quads. Plenty of public trails SE though.

im in lima right now going to school and there really is no place to ride here just a place that some rednecks own that you sign a waiver pay ten bucks and they let you ride on there property, but im always up for meeting up and riding somewhere, i got a couple buddys that would come with me too

Haha Lima....the hellhole of Ohio. I'm in Delphos currently.

there is a place on the other side of town from me about 10 minutes and a woded area that my friends uncle owns. hell thats two places and there in town an legal jus gotta know were to look.

ashtabula rails to trails is a suggestion for u all.. also dirt world and pymatuning holeshot or T.V. land or heck become friend with trevor vines and ride with him for free he have a whole atv/dirt bike cloud nine going on...i also know secret trails and can hook u up with contacts in orwell / rome/ colebrook

add me in the ohioens im in the dayton area if any1 knows any place to ride around here.

Ever ride by the tracks between the krogers on smithville rd and US 35. Cops never bother us there either. If you cross the tracks towards the back of the shopping center there are trails and a creek in the woods behind the krogers. Im in the Dayton/Fairborn area