New style build

Well after taking care of a fellow blasty brother's ride, I came home and worked om my mess... Finally have a roller!!! I bought a rear red SS braided hydro brake line, it doesn't fit at all..... Streamline garbage!

Photobucket is being a whore at the moment! So supermotor will do...
my-roller.jpg

front-brakes.jpg

front-spindles.jpg

Rear brake line-

rear-brake-line.jpg

Awh come on slick! after going through the whole build threadd, now i want my frame powdercoated. Need 160 bucks for little3mil to do it! Ahhhh!!! Why do you have to do this to me! lol

Builds looking great!

Thanks guys! There is only a few parts not Powder coated! Hope it will last!

Got a little done today, super nice riding day in pittsburgh UGH! :(

Working on the power plant today, replaced the 88-02 stator with the adjustable stator 75 watt 03+ version, got the polished clutch cover on, got the kicker on can not find the nut for the life of me (im not diggin the white), my red aniodized shifter, case saver, and 14T sprocket, VF3's with spacer and prodesign intake hogged out to match the ported VF3 cage, and leak tested!

Had a leak, at the exhaust port, Kinda disappointed as I thought the Toomey flange was gonna seal better than my power pro's- but some RTV fixed that! so we are air tight now- held 7psi for 3 hours!

I may actually be able to fire this muther up next weekend! I:I

269b521d.jpg

24ebc205.jpg

2f7ec020.jpg

hey slicker, progress looks...good, i think.....G#d D@^M PHOTO*UCKIT!!!!

Thanks! Only thing i can think of is they are cell pics, as my camera battery was dead.:( Tomorrow i will ressurect with proper photo's!

However photofuckit, does freeze up alot on me!

Looks like you are making good progress! Can't wait to see it fired up.

Try using imageshack, I have never had a problem with it.