New style build

slick have you lit that up yet? i think i got the same one off ebay. If so its got 5 white leds on the bottom for a license plate. a little weird but it makes my axle carrier glow. which is kinda cool haha.

your project looks like it coming along bro. That pc work is freakin awesome. cant wait to see it finished..

No bro no where near ready to light it up yet!

Like the colors!! What did you spend for powder if we (I) can ask??

For everything was $575, but I paid $375 as I did a small weld job for him! [a ford explorer seat frame repair and trailer ramp mounts, very easy both jobs took less than 25 minutes. He had it all blasted and ready for welding! No prep work].

do you need to run a tap thru all the threaded holes to clean the PC out ?

Yes i need to tap the holes out, he couldn't believe all the screw holes on the blaster frame and didn't have enough plugs, he suggests not to use plugs anyhow keeps the finish from puddling around the holes. I:I

so slick, you interested in building another set of those heel guards in the next couple months? lol. They look like they would flow with my DG nerfs pretty well

so slick, you interested in building another set of those heel guards in the next couple months? lol. They look like they would flow with my DG nerfs pretty well

You are the third or fourth person that has asked me that! I'll take that as a compliment. I:I Few months -No problem!

some small progress, got to put the a-arm bearings in and as soon as my stuff gets back from 3mil, I will get the swinger, a-arm, rear axle, motor all buttoned up! But i was able to get the under armor on today.

c30c84cc.jpg

1da14a8f.jpg

073ee81c.jpg

I have this mod disease so bad I can't get my parts together cause I have to PC it all! I'm sending out the front calipers, rockgaurds, spindles knuckles, Those wheel plates that go on the hub studs. Then I'm done cause that's all that is left! I'm gonna have a trailer queen at least until she hits the mountain!!