New style build

05151e45.jpg

How much did tht taillight set u bck and where did u get it also what does the banshee petcock have over the blaster petcock???????

How much did tht taillight set u bck and where did u get it also what does the banshee petcock have over the blaster petcock???????

I paid $8 bucks on ebay, but it's real cheesy and cheap probably won't last a season.

The banshee petcock will flow more fuel as it's opening matched the opening on the Aftermarket PWK carbs 1/4" nipple so i can use one size fuel line ( oh sh*t that's what i didn't get yet)!

I need tht then I still use the blaster and I am running the 35mm pwk
What was the light listed under and is it a taillight or just a continues burning light also speaking of lights where did u get tht one for ur sons bike

I need tht then I still use the blaster and I am running the 35mm pwk
What was the light listed under and is it a taillight or just a continues burning light also speaking of lights where did u get tht one for ur sons bike

Tailight and brake light, listed under ATV LED brake light. My son's light was broken it was another junk ebay cheapo that was $20!

Some more goods from the mailman today! I'll get some aluminum welding going the next couple days

6061 mandrel bent aluminum tube 3/16 thick-
My new adjustable stator with 75W light coil- as the one that came with the quad was in such bad shape I didn't want to use it!
The reducer silicone boot and clamps for carb!

7ad498f1.jpg