New style build

Re: New style build PC pics!!

Well got a call today at 4pm to go and pick up my parts so here's some pics! Enjoy! I was smiling ear to ear for a hour!

I've never got to do a rebuild of anything using powder coating, Gotta give props to mark from Dylans coatings in Monroeville, PA Top notch work! Thanks

Frame shots last one is with flash-
ba99e354.jpg

fa95f44e.jpg

eb0c178f.jpg

Everything-
52637c96.jpg

The black textured parts and the black ceramic toomey!-
3c122a6e.jpg

7b078599.jpg

823f4500.jpg

The white accent parts!- Yes I reinforced the swinger!-
7c0ad899.jpg

Mark the guy who does the actual powdercoating and is the owner suggested some white to smooth it all out! I think i'll like it! never had a white kicker bet that don't last long!

Thats it? Dang that....

IS KILLER probably my favorite color match up for the red. I dont think i have seen a red on here that i like that much, then throwing in some white parts damn i for real love it.

Wanna vid made? haha no joke tho?

Re: New style build PC pics!!

Well got a call today at 4pm to go and pick up my parts so here's some pics! Enjoy! I was smiling ear to ear for a hour!

I've never got to do a rebuild of anything using powder coating, Gotta give props to mark from Dylans coatings in Monroeville, PA Top notch work! Thanks

Frame shots last one is with flash-
ba99e354.jpg

fa95f44e.jpg

eb0c178f.jpg

Everything-
52637c96.jpg

The black textured parts and the black ceramic toomey!-
3c122a6e.jpg

7b078599.jpg

823f4500.jpg

The white accent parts!- Yes I reinforced the swinger!-
7c0ad899.jpg
God damn holy sh*t slick tht is the best red i have ever seen damn have some green

Thats it? Dang that....

IS KILLER probably my favorite color match up for the red. I dont think i have seen a red on here that i like that much, then throwing in some white parts damn i for real love it.

Wanna vid made? haha no joke tho?

Wait till i get some outside pics in the sun tomorrow! then make away!!

dam long thread allmost fell asleep. looking good. i seen in there somwhere you running the +3 im thinking of doing that with a spare motor i have with a sleeved 240 and big carb for my sons machine. do you like that setup? oh and i like the shearer pipe what you think?

I need tht then I still use the blaster and I am running the 35mm pwk
What was the light listed under and is it a taillight or just a continues burning light also speaking of lights where did u get tht one for ur sons bike

Tailight and brake light, listed under ATV LED brake light. My son's light was broken it was another junk ebay cheapo that was $20!

slick have you lit that up yet? i think i got the same one off ebay. If so its got 5 white leds on the bottom for a license plate. a little weird but it makes my axle carrier glow. which is kinda cool haha.

your project looks like it coming along bro. That pc work is freakin awesome. cant wait to see it finished..

dam long thread allmost fell asleep. looking good. i seen in there somwhere you running the +3 im thinking of doing that with a spare motor i have with a sleeved 240 and big carb for my sons machine. do you like that setup? oh and i like the shearer pipe what you think?

I love the stroker crank, Recently had one go boom, but I believe it was just a buch of sh*t gone wrong at the same time. I'm running one in my new build and will put another in the boys motor when it gets done, as his porting is set up for that anyhow. I lost no bottom end when using a larger carb as some have said. With a bbk I'm sure it will scream! Just make sure you get it ported and matched to the stroker crank for optimum power.

Shearer pipes, have mixed reviews, I think they are just like a F7, power pros, right bend, however there were a couple of guys who had issues with quality, but other than that haven't really heard any negatives. And an old member on here who was the worst builder IMO, liar, cheat, pushed those alot, which turn off alot of guys! I know some banshee use them with great improvement. let us know how it does!