• Hatfield and MCcoy, WV

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Killpecker, WY

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

blaster01

Jan 17, 2009
Virginia
this is about the possible places for our planned national meet....Please vote on were u are willling and want to meet, thanks

Blaster01,2000blasternewb,YB200,Blasterdude14

Reactions: 2000blasternewb
ok genius, i was filling people in who want to go to dunes, which you will have a better show of people if there is a trail place also...just sayin
i know badlands has trails too...

Nice choices guys,ive made my mind up and when everyone else does we will know where to go,you know?

Just ignore the arguing or disagreeing...

THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

Reactions: 2000blasternewb
ok genius, i was filling people in who want to go to dunes, which you will have a better show of people if there is a trail place also...just sayin
i know badlands has trails too...

ok well the reason why its mostly dunes is because the dunes are a very open place, u can have a cookout, u can sit and chill and chat, u can drag race...its a very open envirorment, some people can ride together, while others can go do there own thing....thats y its mostly dunes

add ocotilo wells to the list if possible...it's about 2 hours closer then glamis...has everything from the biggest hill climbs,tech trails, WOT area,drags...IMO WAYYYYYYYY better then glamis...not as packed...plus its more family oriented...

add ocotilo wells to the list if possible...it's about 2 hours closer then glamis...has everything from the biggest hill climbs,tech trails, WOT area,drags...IMO WAYYYYYYYY better then glamis...not as packed...plus its more family oriented...

wheres that at?