Might be getting a 250r!

thts true 88 blaster did the same thing but maybe you should just keep the blasty and sell the gokarts or buggies and put tht towards parts for the blasty

Haha have you ever rode a quad besides a Blaster? Why dump piles of money into a Blaster so it comes out a little worse than that R?

Haha have you ever rode a quad besides a Blaster? Why dump piles of money into a Blaster so it comes out a little worse than that R?

i've drove a banshee but owned a lt250r and hated it not a bit faster than my blaster if anything it was slower and horrible suspension hated it

dont dump piles of money in blasters just make them work better and more powerfull, this dosnt cost PILES OF MONEY!!!!!!!

why do you make a blaster as fast as a 250r???? its cuz anyone can buy a 250r hell my 14 year old sister could buy one. dosnt make it cool, neat, intresting. You dont see a 500$ blaster wippin smiles off of 250r n banshee owners all the time. thats intresting

That 250R has better suspension, a more reliable engine in my opinion, much more power, it's a great platform to build off of. Like mentioned speedemon, the Banshee and LT250R have the worst suspension possible.... And the LT250R is down on power stock. Banshees do what they were made to do. Go in a straight line and get there fast. The R can go fast in a straight line, on an MX track, on trails, wherever you want to take it. And it will ride nice and have plenty of power. When I get on the starting gates and I look down and see a 250R, I know I will have quite the competition on my hands. If I saw a Blaster on the line, I wouldn't worry much at all simply because I know for a fact that not many people are going to put thousands of dollars into a Blaster to make it competitive with my 450R on a MX track. I mean there are a FEW Blasters I would worry about but not many. Maybe in a drag race. But the point is, a TRX250R is just a all around better machine. And you can put $10,000 into a Blaster and when you go to sell it what do you get? $1500-$2000 if your LUCKY. A bone stock R in rough condition sells for $3000.

Thats a pretty fair price if everything checks out to be good. I would offer 1350 and go from there. Mention any obvious issues like worn tires, swingarm bearings, tire rod ends etc...