Might be getting a 250r!

thts why you better buy it and sell it buy parting it out except put the elkas on ur blaster put some real money in your pocket

after seeing where motoman rides it dosent look like he has enuf room to stretch it out
and i'm just saying think of the cah the zuk 250r sucks so i never ridden a honda so maybe but do what you want

Exactly. Don't get me wrong I love my blaster as its a great quad but that. That's just sex on wheels. AND ELKAS! Lol

Everyone loves their Blaster but lets be honest. It's a 250R. No one in their right mind is going to dump money into a Blaster when you have an R sitting in your garage thats already built. I'd never go back to a Blaster from my 450R.

after seeing where motoman rides it dosent look like he has enuf room to stretch it out
and i'm just saying think of the cah the zuk 250r sucks so i never ridden a honda so maybe but do what you want

I have plenty of room to stretch its legs, most of my gopro vids are at my house just dicking around,the place I take it out Is arrow strait for 10 miles

I wonder how this would stack up to a piped 450r?

On the MX track with a good rider it would hold it's own. Especially if it has a BBK. On the trails, you'll stay right with a 450R if you know what your doing. But you don't want to hold this motor wide open on a straight stretch for very long.

On the MX track with a good rider it would hold it's own. Especially if it has a BBK. On the trails, you'll stay right with a 450R if you know what your doing. But you don't want to hold this motor wide open on a straight stretch for very long.

if you do kapoooooeeeeee you no longer have a topend but let us know if he goes for it its a long shot but show us a pic of what u r trading for it

Why not? If I had it I would BABY on the strait it's usually 4th or 5th gear cruising on the blasty because it's not level

Why not? If I had it I would BABY on the strait it's usually 4th or 5th gear cruising on the blasty because it's not level

Two strokes aren't built to be wide open for an extended period of time. Built to be on-off-on-off the gas. Just hold it in a gear and lug it and make sure it isn't more than 1-2 miles long.