a friend wants to trade me quads..

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
friend wants t trade me his 1990 lt250r for my blaster..

90 suzuki lt250r rebuilt motor, new piston, rings, gaskets, crank, berrings seals, clutch and clutch basket, a/m front bumper, nerfs, full fmf exhaust, rebuilt carb,..

he has blown it up twice.. it was his first quad.. first time he was side by side with a r6 on a road ( not racing.. caught up to it) guy on the bike said his speedo said 85-90 mph.. and we all know a 250r cant safely run faster than a zilla... and second time was cuz no one told him he had to rejet for the cold

he isnt workin so i think he just wants something to sell.. ... im at aloss on what to do.. yes i have alot of time into my blaster.. and i love it.. but he all know it wont hang with 250r.. and the 250r has much better brakes, chassie and suspension.. and better suited to a rider my size

its in decent shape.. just dirty from him riding it, i wonder if the blaster hubs fit? ill put the 20 inch holeshots that are on it onto the wifes blaster and put the 18 inch turf tamers from hers onto the zuki.., from what i have seen its straight.. rode with him a few times when i had my 200x 3 wheeler... its black and blue now, id prob change the blue to green or orange since its just the hood thats blue.. there fast.. and there liquid cooled...

I had a '90 quadracer. There a pretty decent quad. Parts are a little harder to find and more expensive, but there a good quad. You'd feel alot more comfortable on the lt too. Alot more room on it compared to the blaster

pm read.... long night.. son is sick.. puked on me twice lastnight.. no sleep.. he finnaly sleeping... ill pm ya back when i wake up..

i sat on it and it felt wierd going from sittin on a blaster to that...
you guys seen what i can do.. i can make a little go a long way... and the fact its on a completely fresh rebuid top and bottom comforts me!! my blaster has been dead reliable.. even being jetted wrong and run lean all winter... the lt250r runs and rides.. like i said its freshly rebuilt he just got it done afew days ago... still needs carb tweeked a lil which its a mukuni so i can handle it ... i gonna think on it more well i try to fall asleep

just checked ebay... prices dont seem that bad, and anyhting you could want is on there, pistons, rings rods, berrings, hot rods cranks, gaskets carbs, clutches, plastics, shocks wheels hubs brakes.. etc

i don't know man, never been a suzuki man, i have always liked hondas and yamas, personally i wouldn't do it just because of the reliability factor, but its up to you, your quad your decision.