a friend wants to trade me quads..

if it was a trx250r i wouldnt be here typing right now! id be out somewhere riding it... i know the zuki's have a bad name due to reliablility... but the fact its on a fresh top end and lower end,,, should ease the mind for awhile.. if you havent noticed im a maintance whore when it comes to my blaster... good oil good gas, let it warm up properly before riding, ride nice after its warmed up to make sure everything is warm and up to temp,
and i dont keep full throttle long,, i more of ause the power band than shift kinda guy, even though i own a 2 stroke there is no reason to rev to the moon.. and when i done riding i let it idle and relax before shutting it off...

figure if i do it and when it does blow up, ill be sending someone on here money for a blaster motor, and do something like blaster biotch and her hubby have.. suki with a yammy heart

if you do end up getting it, take the mikuni carb off and throw it in a ditch. Those old mikuni carbs that have the 2 piece body are junk.

as stated before my jaws bumper wil go onto my wifes blaster since she paid for it... i rode the lt250r today..mmmmm hydro brakes!!!!!! its got 2 exhaust leaks to fix, one at the silencer/ head pipe joint(rubber boot is wore out) and one at motor.. it has nerf, polished alum rims but there dirty, a/m front bumper, 20 inch hole shots on the rear, rides nice, well one tire was flat but thats minor, it didnt sit on the rim or nothing.. and here are the pics i took, i have seen the quad clean and its nice when its clean...
031909_180602.jpg

031909_180601.jpg

031909_180600.jpg

031909_180500.jpg

This would all be up to you.. you are the one that has rode both bikes. I personaly would not do it just b/c I think they are ugly. If you want a bigger quad save up some money and keep your eye open and get something good. I've found a 99 banshee with a +4 swinger coolheads toomy t 6 pipes adj. timing plate, upgrades carbs and v force 3 reeds for 1700 but I was about 3 hours late on buying it, he had already sold it. Just remember, if you are going to have 2nd thoughts about it then don't do it.

I personaly would not do it just b/c I think they are ugly
Bcuz they're ugly? Look, if u want it, get it. They're great quads. Some say that they're unreliable but my dad had an '88 that he only had to rebuild once back in '95 until he sold it in 2000. If u take care of it, it'll last longer than u would expect (I know, i'm stating the obvious). But u seem like someone that is good at maintaing their quad and taking care of it and i personally think that u would have a much funner experience with the lt250 bcuz they're obviously faster as well as bigger. Thats what i think, but u can do whatever u want

x2^^ i agree whats with this 15min character thing now?

15 caracter is to help on the spam.. i have not had any doubts on my thoughts on it... my blaster was ran lean all winter.. i run good oil and dont do the wide open throttle in 6th gear top endlike alot of ppl like to do... i try to take care of stuff... especially when i dont really have the funds to fix it if it brakes... i have herd mixed results from ppl on them... hered unreliable.. but yet i have talke dto people that have owned them and have ether never had a problem.. or had done aring job onces every 3-5 years

i wont buy ashee due t the fact its double the headach and double the price if it breaks