Keihin PJ 30mm Race Carb

. I am sorry for my spelling i have dyslexia. my girlfriend did a quick job of correcting, not perfect though. My story is in 8 /09 I was riding with my girlfirend i had a blaster i was given a chinse 4 wheeler from a gy that fried the wiring harness. i fixed it other wise i woud never own a china bike.or be seen on one in less i had too, so i thought. it was good for her to folow me out to where we ride. was our 4th time on these bikes and whr loving it . we took one long trail where we were learning to ride. after a good day of riding we heded back i had to water the trees and so did she while we wher going i herd the blaster start and go then the chins one left wen i cam out my girl frend was gon and so was the blaster wel i started to wock to the truck whar it semed the bikes went whel when i arived she was siting on the china bike asked where i broke down. well someone took the blaster, what luck i reported it stolen .in the mean time i had just the china 4 weler to lurn on and man people look at you funny wen you rid one of these the gys we rod with i get hell and they made me a jacket that ses china man abord and i catch up to then sooner or later well 3 months ago i received a call the police found the blaster near the same spot it was stolen. The moter was full of water and the plastic in back and carb and red cage back mising i found a used moter ok shap lokes like bin bored and have bin locking for a carb. whats werd i boght a fmf pipe and after markit air box umi filter and dura blue axel i never got around to puting them on .i can now it ttake a while to get the moter due to funds i am a teck here in fl no one is doing repars and got ours cut so just geting by for now but i got the china 4 weler to rid and the jackit to go with it.please vote for me to get me of thes china bike i just become a member today to tell my story i was pming techblaster to try to get him to sel the carb to me for 60 or les please vote to get a good guy off a china bike and back on a blaster
thank you

Last edited:
Wow, lotta action, lotta votes, some new stories, and a whole lotta white knucklin' on the edge of your seat!!!! (Well, maybe it wasn't that exciting but it was fun...)

So, just to sum it up by numbers this is how we look after, and including my vote for pat36, as we were PM'ing back and forth about the $60 sale of this carb, as many people were interested. I saw his story as eligible.

brandoz28 = 6
Tio Ale = 3
Pat36 = 1
?
?
?
?

So, after the full rundown, all the votes and comments, we folks, have a Lucky WINNER!!!!

image.axd

Brandoz28 just got himself a free, no strings attached, Keihin 30mm PJ Carb, with a new, <barely used> cable for his stock thumb throttle. Now, he did not win a trip to Jamaica, or a new car, or a million dollars, but you know what?

We ALL chose to give him this carb, to continue our support and help while he strives to complete this project of his, and get his A$$ out there riding, joining us, in doing what we love. Now that is a story of a winner's circle, and you all owe yourself a pat on the back...

I am honored to be a part of such a good group of guys and gals, period...

Brando, I am going to final clean and prepare the carb/cable for shipping, please PM me with your personal info so it gets to you swiftly.

Have a great day BlasterForum!!! I:I I:I I:I I:I I:I I:I (6 dubba thumbs for Brandoz28 big win!!!)

congrats brando!! sucks there can only be one winner, all the stories seemed legit and all 3 seemed like good guys. i have a stock throttle cable if one of you other guys want it free of charge. no carb though lol I:I

Reactions: TechBlaster
congrats brando!! sucks there can only be one winner, all the stories seemed legit and all 3 seemed like good guys. i have a stock throttle cable if one of you other guys want it free of charge. no carb though lol I:I

Ditto Noober, I agree... ^^^^^^^^^
Anyway, mighty fine of ya to offer up a cable, I think Tio needs one right??

Rep to Noober for keepin' the give a given... I:I

Ditto Noober, I agree... ^^^^^^^^^
Anyway, mighty fine of ya to offer up a cable, I think Tio needs one right??

Rep to Noober for keepin' the give a given... I:I

hell yeah man, i have both given and been given items on here and i firmly belive in what goes around comes around. when the day comes that you are in need of something i assure you there will be people there to help ya out. I:I I:I

hey ill take that cable to start with thanks guys

wish i had a carb for ya too man, just pm me your addy and i will get it sent out within the next couple days. it is used i must add but it works fine, i though i had a bad spot so i took it off but it didnt.

Reactions: tio ale
Thank you so much for your support guys, means a lot to me and makes me feel a lot better about going forward with the project. You guys are what has kept me plugging away on it.

I'm gonna use this thing, and use it hard and enjoy it, but if the time comes when i decide to upgrade...
I'm going to do the same thing for a fellow blastyfreek in need!!

Thank you so much for your support guys, means a lot to me and makes me feel a lot better about going forward with the project. You guys are what has kept me plugging away on it.

I'm gonna use this thing, and use it hard and enjoy it, but if the time comes when i decide to upgrade...

congrats man........I:I

No doubt Brando, we are ALL glad to help, for sure.

Got your PM with your addy, this will go out to you soon. I am sure this carb is not the <magical answer> to all of your blasty problems but hope it gets you that much closer to gettin' your A$$ out there riding with us!!!