Keihin PJ 30mm Race Carb

Okay, Beings this is my game and my rules, I will start him off.

BRANDO

There he goes, 1 vote on the board, 4 to go... :D

meeeeeeee i just needed to give my mom money to pay the rent if not the land lord was going to kick us out to the treet:( so put me in the list plz thats all i need for my blaster its a carb:(

meeeeeeee i just needed to give my mom money to pay the rent if not the land lord was going to kick us out to the treet:( so put me in the list plz thats all i need for my blaster its a carb:(

As it is only fair, I am listening. Give me some brief history on your Blasty situation and why this carb will work for you.

As it is only fair, I am listening. Give me some brief history on your Blasty situation and why this carb will work for you.

ok wen i got the blasty its bin having problem and ill fix it and then another part will get mess up like the rod is bent on the blaster its vibrating for the last 3 monthes il put alot of money on to it i got another carb and still last 2 weeks i had to help my mom pay the rent and pay the cell phone and its holding me to buying a carb and now i had to help my mom pay the rent....i prefer pay the rent then my blaster and yest terday i sat on my blaster and hit the gas it was off and the cabble broke now i need to wait more days untill i get atleast 30 bucks

i cant speak for you or your business, but c'mon dude look at your blasty... elka shocks, nice tires, rims, handguards nice bumper the list goes on dude...

ok wen i got the blasty its bin having problem and ill fix it and then another part will get mess up like the rod is bent on the blaster its vibrating for the last 3 monthes il put alot of money on to it i got another carb and still last 2 weeks i had to help my mom pay the rent and pay the cell phone and its holding me to buying a carb and now i had to help my mom pay the rent....i prefer pay the rent then my blaster and yest terday i sat on my blaster and hit the gas it was off and the cabble broke now i need to wait more days untill i get atleast 30 bucks

Okay okay, I gotcha.

So you say your throttle cable snapped??

ohhhhhh ok, lolol sorry about that. i was like you have got to be kidding me... hmm tough call i guess mabey give teh carb to brandon and the cable to tio?

Haha, hear ya noober, first thing I checked was his home page. I was like "that better NOT be his bike" ... LOL

ive got a 34mmpj so i dont need a carb but this thread is great!! im genuinly interested top see how this works out lol I:I I:I have some rep tech!

yea it just snapped just like that and i dont got the money to fix it

Well, it looks like Tio is somewhat of a competitor, feel free to Vote him if need be.

As said, first one to 5 votes gets it. Post your story, try to get your votes, and everyone help out here, if ya can, so someone who deserves it can get this carb and get going.

If you are just reading the thread for the first time be sure to read through from the beginning to fully understand what we are doing here, our true motive, and how we want it to go down. :D

Why do you feel you need both to get running reliably?

Please explain further...

i need both cause thats the only parts that my blaster needs well it needs a little more to run but does are the mos important parts that i need to get it running...if i had the money to buy the carb from u i will buy it from u but i dont

i need both cause thats the only parts that my blaster needs well it needs a little more to run but does are the mos important parts that i need to get it running...if i had the money to buy the carb from u i will buy it from u but i dont

Okay, I am gonna give one up for Tio.

TIO ALE

There ya go, he's tied with Brando for first place.
Off we go...

i like this, make em beg for it lol. well not beg but earn it haha I:I I:I

my thoughts exactly Noob.

Even know this carb is Free, ya all know there is no such thing. :D

They are not coming up here with 5 words of SMS chat busted up lingo, barely legible, and going home with a free Keihin PJ, they are gonna have to work for it.

Well ya better explain better than that. I wanna know why you feel your carb setup is a dead end and why you need this PJ.

Be creative, you guys are gonna earn this carb. ;)

i need the pj cuase its a good carb and its a bigger carb and my setup its trash and broken and it was stock now my blaster has napken in the intake waiting for a good car