Keihin PJ 30mm Race Carb

yo, this aint ebay, the law requires you to post a price wanted, hahahahaaa
i'll give ya $50

my smackin lips say thats too much for a used carb, i can get a brand new oko for $60

how u gonna say 75 shipped and now saying 100 shiped?

My original intentions were $100 shipped obo, just posting my price wanted as AWK asked.

And Stephen, AWK is cooler than you bro, so you pay an extra $25 over him, deal with it.
Haha, Kidding...

I told him he could have it for $75, as can anyone else who wants it. Not looking for profit or to rip someone off, relax, just looking to see if someone needs it, they are decent carbs as ya know, and it is doing me no good sitting in a box.

If not, no biggie, just wanted to offer it to you guys before I gave it to someone local, threw it away, etc.

How bout even to show you guys what a nice fuggin guy I am let's call it $60 shipped, better??? :D

Alrighty then, who wants it??

Even better/better let's do a charity donate shall we?
Is anyone in dire straights and needs a carb to get runnin' but no $$$ to spend? I can donate if justified, cuz I am a hell-uv-a-guy, haha...

Reactions: blasterfreek30
i'm a poor college kid who has dumped every spare penny making this blasty go again from a box of parts, and after break in the trans f*cked up on it. now i gotta tear it all the way back apart and try to fix it and my stock carb is el junko. does that count? lol

My original intentions were $100 shipped obo, just posting my price wanted as AWK asked.

And Stephen, AWK is cooler than you bro, so you pay an extra $25 over him, deal with it.
Haha, Kidding...

I told him he could have it for $75, as can anyone else who wants it. Not looking for profit or to rip someone off, relax, just looking to see if someone needs it, they are decent carbs as ya know, and it is doing me no good sitting in a box.

If not, no biggie, just wanted to offer it to you guys before I gave it to someone local, threw it away, etc.

How bout even to show you guys what a nice fuggin guy I am let's call it $60 shipped, better??? :D

Alrighty then, who wants it??

Even better/better let's do a charity donate shall we?
Is anyone in dire straights and needs a carb to get runnin' but no $$$ to spend? I can donate if justified, cuz I am a hell-uv-a-guy, haha...

awesome brotha........way to help out, have some green dude

Wow, that kinda stuff makes me feel all warm n fuzzy. There's still some nice guys left out thre. X2 on the rep dude!

Haha, well said, thx.

To you and Freek, full props.

You guys know the deal, I ride, we all ride, we ALL have fun. And fun is better when there are more, right???

Anyway, would rather see someone who is strugglin to get it runnin', catch a break.

Rock on gentlemen...

i'm a poor college kid who has dumped every spare penny making this blasty go again from a box of parts, and after break in the trans f*cked up on it. now i gotta tear it all the way back apart and try to fix it and my stock carb is el junko. does that count? lol

So far Brandoz has my vote.
I have been getting alot of PM's about the carb, and definitely have alot of people who are willing to pay the well deserved $60 shipped, ya all know it is worth that, for sure.

But, I am now more interested in this charity thing, Brandoz is crusin in 1st place, anyone else have a LEGIT, non-bullshiaaat story of justification? Be honest, tell me why you need it and ya might just get a free 30mm PJ. I:I

does the carb come with throttle cable?? and does it fit stock intake boot. And how will it affect my performanc? im guessing more top end right?

does the carb come with throttle cable?? and does it fit stock intake boot. And how will it affect my performanc? im guessing more top end right?

The carb comes with a brand new throttle cable ready for your stock thumb. As said it is jetted somewhat mild, prob just about right for a stock blasty with good pipe and filter, reeds, etc. May have to go down a tad on main jet for stockers. As with any larger carb, more fuel is more power, if tuned correctly. Better mid and top end, can be a little mild on the low end with a stock setup until it wakes on the pipe but with tuning and pipe choice, etc will help this dramtically, along with modded divider plate add ons, etc.
This carb was fitted in the stock /location/boots but was stretched a bit, the larger aftermarket for 30-34mm would probably be the best way to go, but you can make it work if not, little stretching will do ya, as it was mounted up before on another blasty with stock boots...

Last edited:
lol yea brando has had the worst luck with the blasty that ive evr seen lol

I'm still leaning towards this charity route, and think I go with Freek's confirmation that Brando has just had some hard times.

I think he is going to catch a break, real soon.

******* If anyone in this room feels that these 2 should not be joined in holy Blaster modding matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace... *********

Let's put Brando on the board. We will vote, to a full count of 5. He needs 5 votes and this carb ships to him, with new throttle cable and all, for ummmmm, FREE.

Brando needs your help. Post your reply with only BRANDO, replying with his name as such will give him 1 vote. When he has 5 it ships, HELP him out people!!! I:II:II:I

If there is someone else that feels they too deserve this carb, speak up, as the floor is owned by BRANDO right now.