Keihin PJ 30mm Race Carb

i need the pj cuase its a good carb and its a bigger carb and my setup its trash and broken and it was stock now my blaster has napken in the intake waiting for a good car

Well, as ya see, you got my vote, now you have to work on everyone else.

brandoz28 = 1
Tio Ale = 1
?
?
?
?
?
?

Feel free people to speak up, nominate someone ya feel is worthy, etc, etc...

This is a good cause and someone WILL get hooked up, for NO COST, no shipping, nothing, just your smile pays for it to the door...

Reactions: brandoz28
okay here's my carb story.....
spent about 40 bucks rebuilding the stock carb and then found out the threads for the cap were junk and i couldn't tighten the cap down causing an air leak. then i picked up what the seller and i both thought was 28mm carb but is actually a 36mm and on a basically stock bike, it just kills the low end on my bike. if you find someone in more dire straights than me i can sell the 36 to try to get something more suitable. this is basically how the whole build has gone for me lol.

okay here's my carb story.....
spent about 40 bucks rebuilding the stock carb and then found out the threads for the cap were junk and i couldn't tighten the cap down causing an air leak. then i picked up what the seller and i both thought was 28mm carb but is actually a 36mm and on a basically stock bike, it just kills the low end on my bike. if you find someone in more dire straights than me i can sell the 36 to try to get something more suitable. this is basically how the whole build has gone for me lol.

Yeah, that 36mm is overkill, to say the least. All good, the 30mm PJ will work great for ya, and you can sell the 36mm for extra cash to help out with the lower end, gearbox, whatever ya have left to pick up. Why don't you post a For Sale here for that carb, see if you can get rid of it or ebay, etc.

As of now I am just looking for you to get to 5 votes, and off this carb goes to ya.

Unless of course someone else beats you to 5 votes. :eek:

Reactions: 'blanshee'man
Well, as ya see, you got my vote, now you have to work on everyone else.

brandoz28 = 1
Tio Ale = 1
?
?
?
?
?
?

Feel free people to speak up, nominate someone ya feel is worthy, etc, etc...

This is a good cause and someone WILL get hooked up, for NO COST, no shipping, nothing, just your smile pays for it to the door...

man thats a STANDUP move bro......hopefully soon we can meet up and ride we gots to figure this out lol

brandoz28 = 3
Tio Ale = 1
?
?
?
?
?
?

Anyone else worthy to vote in while we still have time for competition??
Just want to make sure if someone is worthy to receive this donation, I do not want them missing out on the opportunity, no doubt...
Want it fair for everyone who is eligible, speak up!!!

thanks for the votes guys.....this thing wouldn't have made it this far if it weren't for this site, and i really would've given up a long time ago without the encouragement

thanks for the votes guys.....this thing wouldn't have made it this far if it weren't for this site, and i really would've given up a long time ago without the encouragement

Keep your head up Brando, and keep wrenching, it will pay off, no doubt...

AND we will HELP you anyway we can, as always, hopefully keeping the help going here with a free 30mm PJ!!!

2 more votes for Brando and it is XMAS in March... I:I