it's all downhill from here..

you've been banned like three or four times on e2s,
3 or 4 times? try once... what does e2s have anything to do with blaster forum anyway? seems like when i left.. so did 90% of the posts.. check the stats.. that place went from 30,000 post a month when i was there to under 3,000 posts a month... and while we are on the topic.. that place was worth 4 grand when i was the admin.. go check what its worth now... $700... i think the numbers speak for themselves... and seems like they lost a bunch of advertising as well.. i know a couple BIG names dropped there ads there soley because of me and 369 leaving...

you don't own a blaster......
i don't? you must be the f*cker that tried to break in my shop last year... since your soooo nosy i'll assure you that there is a blaster here.. and while i don't technically own said quad.. i do perform all the work on it.. guess what? i'm on a quadracer forum too... guess what i DON'T own... don't you have a little brother to pick on or something?

have fun while your here.
oh i will... see the thing that YOU obvisouly don't understand is that knowledge gets you farther than being a uneducated clown... try it sometime...

Why are you here?
well if you had read through my first post you may have figured this out... but thanks for the warm welcome.. i'll be sure to reciprocate the friendliness D-bag

Reactions: 89custom
i am chilled.... and who said you said anything wrong? you asked questions and i answered ... i guess you didn't like my answer? i have a question.. why is everybody so damn serious on the internet?

see i told ya so....

I think everyone should calm down. I think we should give him a chance. I don’t think that Angus would have invited him if he thought that he was a bad person or was going to cause trouble. I joined here because I was looking for knowledge and a friendly atmosphere to hold adult conversations. The only problem that I have with your initial post is that you set-off flags that you may be a “dick” by stating that not everyone is going to like you- why start out with a chip on your shoulder? Your post did start out arrogant, but that is okay as some people took the conversation too far. 370- Welcome to the site and I hope that this initial post and conversation is not how you normally handle yourself. There are dicks’ on here and we do not need another. Everyone else lets first see how he contributes to the conversation before we judge him on past indiscretions. Again- Welcome. I:I

Last edited:
I think everyone should calm down. I think we should give him a chance. I don’t think that Angus would have invited him if he thought that he was a bad person or was going to cause trouble. I joined here because I was looking for knowledge and a friendly atmosphere to hold adult conversations. The only problem that I have with your initial post is that you set-off flags that you may be a “dick” by stating that not everyone is going to like you- why start out with a chip on your shoulder? Your post did start out arrogant, but that is okay as some people took the conversation too far. 370- Welcome to the site and I hope that this initial post and conversation is not how you normally handle yourself. There are dicks’ on here and we do not need another. Everyone else lets first see how he contributes to the conversation before we judge him on past indiscretions. Again- Welcome. I:I
knowledge and adult conversations? i'm 10 years younger than you BUT i'm pretty capable of both.. i'll give you the skinny on my intro thread and why it became what it is.. intro threads are usually BOOOOOOOOORING.. well see how this one progressed.. it's anything but boring. as far as the some people won't like me remark.. thats because i know for certain there are at least a few members on here that do very much dislike me before i ever came here. it's got to do with a different site. not with this site what so ever.. which i think you probably read a few posts back. so i acknowledged them too.. truth is i'll help anybody out.. about any quad not just blaster stuff or even yamaha stuff.. been around quite a bit and have no issues with helping people out... anyway thank you for not "black listing" me because of this thread.. i'm a firm beleiver in the fact that forum posts are interpreted more by the readers mood, and personal perception than what the post actually said.. it's because the net is "unpersonal" no person interaction what so ever.. just words on a page.. see what i'm saying... anyway rooost on.

now dont say that i dont own a blaster either....
i own a warrior BUT i like the people here.

i am also a member of quadracerforum, EXriders...

LETS GIVE A GUY A CHANCE BEFORE WE START TEARING HIM APART..
your on QRHQ? cool whats your screen name over there? i haven't stopped by there in a couple weeks.. lots of nice people over there.

tearing me apart? hahahha

ahahahhahaha lmao me too man,this guy knows his sh*t lol, sure you guys are not related???lol
nah not related.. i don't have family up in "the great white north".. i like how that guy can volley it back though...

oh and thank you for the compliment...