it's all downhill from here..

Jul 9, 2009
been a while since i was "new" anywhere.. anyway i'm here.. some of you may know me (a few of you may HATE me already!!)... i go by 370 or used to go by 370banshee. real names chris i'm from indiana.. been around the 2 stroke sites ALOT.. i'm the proud owner of a site called powersportjunkies.com. also a member of a few other sites.. macdizzy.com, 3wheeler.org, 3wheelerworld, quadracerHQ. and others.. former admin on e2s. been into 2 strokes a LONG time.. do my own engines, portwork etc.. not REAL big into the blaster stuff anymore but always wanting to be up on whats new, whats hot, ETC.. angus at kennedypower told me to swing by and have a look at this place.. i'll be sure to help out with any information.. and i'm not the slightest bit scared to call out misinformation... it's somehting that bothers the hell outta me.. so yeah i'm here.. some of you will like me.. some won't... so hello

Welcome.

but yo start off, advertising with the tags and your signature should be asked about first. contact cbaber. i belive you have to atleast be a supporting member. just putting that out there. same thing as you would call out missinformation. im the same way lol. whatstup.

wait a minute... so your sayign there is a place in the userCP for a sig link. and a sig pic... i mearly used the sig pic feature to present something about my self.. such as you have done with your signature.. since i'm only allowed 1 sig pic i can't possibly fit all 6 of my quads in it... followin me here? thats not "advertisement" at all.. i think this is whats called a miscommunication..

oh i may have forgot to mention that i may be what some people would call a smart ass... theres a 110 page thread on a cerain site about how much of an a**hole i am.. haha.. like i said.. some may like me and some may not. i'm really just kidding with you...

Your signature is the defintion of advetising. A sig with a logo of another forum thats clickable to go straight there. i dont want to start an argument, i just dont like being told im wrong when clearly, thats advertising.

Thing is, i dont know where cbaber stands on it, if i was him i wouldnt alow it. thats all im saying.