if we keep getting new girl members

Um no, you were personally saying you would like to see another girl (not your girlfriend) in a bikini and all this other stuff.
I know you are "a guy", but still dude, have some respect for your girlfriend.

actually most guys and girls will agree that while gawking at someone in the presence of your significant other is just plain wrong, looking at a calander is innocent. besides that..it really doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home. boys AND girls are always gonna look..it's human nature

what about.... dressed how ever you want.. as long as your riding your quad??? since you have a nice blaster...

i could try to con my girl into riding my blaster again.. but it scared her on ice when she could take off with out wheeling down the road

I didn't but I can quote you where you put words in my mouth and said something along the lines of "Um no, you were personally saying you would like to see another girl (not your girlfriend) in a bikini and all this other stuff."

whats wrong with seeing other girls in bikini's??? my wife checks out chicks to so its ok! I:I

i guess if none of the ladies want to i could probably strap on a bikini and take one for the team but im guessing the sites traffic would go down by atleast 85%