if we keep getting new girl members

Um, thanks for your honesty. And maybe I did go a little "psycho". But I was not dogging women and the sport. I was saying how SOME of the guys have girlfriends and by saying some of the things they said, they were disrespecting them.
Believe me, I love riding. That is like my all time favorite thing to do. I just do not like disrespectful people, and to me, they were being disrepectful.

Hence, "my opinion".

OMG I'm the post whore today........

It's not disresepctful for a guy to have a calender with girls on it. My god my husband has all kinds of those ridiculus snap on calenders at work...Whatever. If you are secure enough in your relationship it wouldn't matter. Besides it's not like we don't do it too!!! Course I'm lucky my hunny is uber hot in his white tank on the quad until I have to try and get the MUD OUT OF IT!!!! (I know he's gonna read this later when he thinks I'm not looking)

OMG I'm the post whore today........

It's not disresepctful for a guy to have a calender with girls on it. My god my husband has all kinds of those ridiculus snap on calenders at work...Whatever. If you are secure enough in your relationship it wouldn't matter. Besides it's not like we don't do it too!!! Course I'm lucky my hunny is uber hot in his white tank on the quad until I have to try and get the MUD OUT OF IT!!!! (I know he's gonna read this later when he thinks I'm not looking)

OMG! I never said it was disrespectful for a guy to have a calendar with girls in it!!!!! I said it was disrepectful for a guy who has a girlfriend to be sitting there day dreaming about another girl in a bikini posed on a blaster!! All behind their girlfriends back.

Yes as a matter of fact I believe you generalized all the guys on this thread as "perverted a-holes". It's all good just let it go and lets all hug and be friends again.....c'mon GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I did not say all the guys on this thread were perverted assholes. Just the ones that were actually saying something along the perverted line.

OMG! I never said it was disrespectful for a guy to have a calendar with girls in it!!!!! I said it was disrepectful for a guy who has a girlfriend to be sitting there day dreaming about another girl in a bikini posed on a blaster!! All behind their girlfriends back.

Why? Tell me why that is disrespectful.

lol wow, i have megan fox, pam anderson, some italian chick on the cover of maxim i have a couple playboys from when i was in italy....and a bunch of dirty photos i will not speak of does that make me a perv?I:I

Hell no lol. I would beat the hell out of someone if they hit me and messed my D40 up. I keep it in my truck and my truck is always close.
lol ic fully understood, i was going to pm you to ask you how you managed to keep it safe lol was buggin missy in pm about the same thing earlier. dying to take my 40d with but i'd cry if i got it wet or wrecked with it

lol ic fully understood, i was going to pm you to ask you how you managed to keep it safe lol was buggin missy in pm about the same thing earlier. dying to take my 40d with but i'd cry if i got it wet or wrecked with it

You could get a Lowepro bag they are great I own one myself and have carried it on my dirtbike before. I felt safe with it on there. Kinda pricey but really worth the money.

DO NOT BRING MY UPBRINGING INTO THIS! You do not know my family or how I was raised. THAT IS DISREPECTFUL

I DID NOT BRING YOUR FAMILY OR ANYTHING INTO THIS! I WAS SAYING WE GREW UP WITH 2 DIFFERENT MORALS! I NEVERRR SAID YOUR MORALS WERE BAD! YOU JUST ASSUMED I DID! AND YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW I WAS RAISED OR WHAT I WENT THROUGH IN MY LIFE EITHER!

i got a lowpro compudaypack. was thinking of getting one of the lowepro topload 75 aw holsters that can be chest mounted or u using missy's idea and putting the camera in a "dry-bag" for kayaking and then put that inside my compudaypack or maybe getting a new tamrac all weather backpack with the waist strap in the front