if we keep getting new girl members

Hi how are you,

The calendar is kind of a lost subject but I have been talking to a few of the member (male and female) and we don’t think it is a half bad idea. So on that word I am going to put this thing together. I now you were interested on the subject (you, your wife, girlfriend, fiancée, ect) were interested in modeling for a picturing in the calendar. These pictures should be Tasteful but not sleazy. The girls should have clothes on but bathing suits, under garments and anything else will be at our discretion and must be with a blaster due to that being the topic of the calendar. All pictures should be sent to me quadguy80@yahoo.com with a first name and location of the modeler. A few of the member will choose on the entries and I will have these calendars professionally made. Multiple shots are welcome and encouraged

Thanks,
Tom (quadguy80

Hi how are you,

The calendar is kind of a lost subject but I have been talking to a few of the member (male and female) and we don’t think it is a half bad idea. So on that word I am going to put this thing together. I now you were interested on the subject (you, your wife, girlfriend, fiancée, ect) were interested in modeling for a picturing in the calendar. These pictures should be Tasteful but not sleazy. The girls should have clothes on but bathing suits, under garments and anything else will be at our discretion and must be with a blaster due to that being the topic of the calendar. All pictures should be sent to me quadguy80@yahoo.com with a first name and location of the modeler. A few of the member will choose on the entries and I will have these calendars professionally made. Multiple shots are welcome and encouraged

Thanks,
Tom (quadguy80

Nicely put i hope it works!