if we keep getting new girl members

i don't see the point in useless posting, who cares how many posts you have, as long as you have over 300, ur good, or are a supporting member of SAVE THE TA TAS

i agree. think everyone gets a little too wrapped up in the whole post thing. its quality not the quantity of posts that matters I:I

yeah but no one listens these days...especially to their elders!

thats obvious, by how many PM's I get from kids who have jacked there sh*t up and cant fix it. over 95% of the engine questions I get could have been prevented with maintanence, a leak down test, and proper jetting with an EGT. 90% of the suspension questions could be answered by anyone who didn't show up to geometry class stoned off their ass. you guys love to create $200 worth of damage, by trying to save $25 bucks

thats obvious, by how many PM's I get from kids who have jacked there sh*t up and cant fix it. over 95% of the engine questions I get could have been prevented with maintanence, a leak down test, and proper jetting with an EGT. 90% of the suspension questions could be answered by anyone who didn't show up to geometry class stoned off their ass. you guys love to create $200 worth of damage, by trying to save $25 bucks

oh yeah i agree,these fools are stoned all the time, not just geometry, all the sh*t i know i learned from experience, and doing with my hands and a tech manual, f*ck paying someone to do it for me, if i need some help from someone i am man enough to ask and not f*ck sh*t up because of pride, 2 strokes are simple but very finnicky, i like my diesels personally but i love working on my quad. and if half the kids here would listen to some of us that actually know what were talking about people wouldn't be f*cking sh*t up, some problems as simple as applying the right torque or putting a gasket where it belongs or taking a few extra seconds to measure your gas/oil ratio the right way not "eyeball" it. simple sh*t. I:I

HI ERRYBUDDY!! Yeah, I haven't been around lately but I'm back and I just read thru 28 freakin pages of, well... I'm not quite sure. I would however like to say that I for 1 (being a female) totally support this whole calendar idea AND would gladly offer myself to the choppingblock. It's been warm enough here I'm sure I can come up with something tasteful yet racey, if that's even possible.
Keep me posted as to where I can submit entries n all that disclaimer crap, also if there's a deadline...
Ps n Qs

LMAO@skooby I just caught the rest of your post
But yeah I don't ride in a thong and 6" pumps. YOU CAN'T!
Twigs hurt, branches hurt, mud has rocks in it THAT HURT! This sh*t's all painfull if you're not watching what you're doing, or wearing proper apparel... That's what it's made for.
I'll be back in a few, I Gotta go dig out my cable stretcher
;)

well...if you would rather look at Rush Limbaugh in a speedo than a cute chick on a blaster, thats your choice.... but homie don't play dat way...

Where are all the cute chicks on blasters.Besides the pb pictures that everyone has seen before.To me it's just a big sausage fest and if thats what you like then so be it.If you like t look at rush limbaughs dangling dinner than thats your choice.All I see in this thread is useless information and one person wanting to leave cause of all the negativity.We don't need that crap here.Lets see how many pages this goes before we get an actual picture.

Where are all the cute chicks on blasters.Besides the pb pictures that everyone has seen before.To me it's just a big sausage fest and if thats what you like then so be it.If you like t look at rush limbaughs dangling dinner than thats your choice.All I see in this thread is useless information and one person wanting to leave cause of all the negativity.We don't need that crap here.Lets see how many pages this goes before we get an actual picture.

I like the post. And it's not a "sausage fest" Least not last I checked. Might be some pics scept for its COLD outside. As far as her leaving I'll take that blame 100% and I could care less. Look around at the other girls on here...ya don't see us whinning if someone doesn't like us.

omg what is going on in this forum,for every god dam post theres two whinning people wanting attention,IF YOU DONT LIKE THE THRED,DONT READ! SIMPLE AS THAT! NO NEED TO GO POST AND TRY TO START A FIGHT....