if we keep getting new girl members

haha my wife is from the south...meaning you throw a punch at her you better be ready to throw down, because she right hooked me one time, we were drunk, lol, and i felt it!! i am a big guy to let you know she won't f*ck around or hesitate to coem up side my head, she knows i won't hit a girl, i think thats why, lol

I don't think the pics should be limited to swimsuits. I'd like to see a calendar the features members blasters with themselves or there significant other standing next to it. Just a thought. How's that sound?

I promised myself I wouldn't rant but to late... Here's the thing whoablaster.... Ask any girl who rides hardcore or works on engines and they will tell you they don't do it for attention they do it cuz thats what they love. Every scar on my body from the back surgery to the brand new recon pants melted into my knee was EARNED. I on this forum because I love the sport and I OWN QUADS. I don't come on here stirring up crap and telling everyone how wrong they are for their opinions. When you ome on here acting like you have and calling names it's like a kick in the face for all the girls who bust their butts to make it in a man dominated area. I spent my time as a mechinic and went through hell and back because of my gender. But it never stopped me becuase I dont do it for the approval of guys or whatever you may be seeking. I understand you may not know everything about quads I don't either but I respect the input and the advice of every other person on here man or women. And with that respect comes the self-control and knowledge to shut my mouth and not read what I don't like. There are few women in this sport and the ones who are usualy find it flattering to be thought enough of to be put on a clalender. NOW had they asked for lewd pictures of women doing improper things that may have been different. NO ONE here did. I'm not sure if you realize how much you have embarassed yourself and the other women here by your actions, ACT like a lady now and bow out gracefully please.

I promised myself I wouldn't rant but to late... Here's the thing whoablaster.... Ask any girl who rides hardcore or works on engines and they will tell you they don't do it for attention they do it cuz thats what they love. Every scar on my body from the back surgery to the brand new recon pants melted into my knee was EARNED. I on this forum because I love the sport and I OWN QUADS. I don't come on here stirring up crap and telling everyone how wrong they are for their opinions. When you ome on here acting like you have and calling names it's like a kick in the face for all the girls who bust their butts to make it in a man dominated area. I spent my time as a mechinic and went through hell and back because of my gender. But it never stopped me becuase I dont do it for the approval of guys or whatever you may be seeking. I understand you may not know everything about quads I don't either but I respect the input and the advice of every other person on here man or women. And with that respect comes the self-control and knowledge to shut my mouth and not read what I don't like. There are few women in this sport and the ones who are usualy find it flattering to be thought enough of to be put on a clalender. NOW had they asked for lewd pictures of women doing improper things that may have been different. NO ONE here did. I'm not sure if you realize how much you have embarassed yourself and the other women here by your actions, ACT like a lady now and bow out gracefully please.

Um, thanks for your honesty. And maybe I did go a little "psycho". But I was not dogging women and the sport. I was saying how SOME of the guys have girlfriends and by saying some of the things they said, they were disrespecting them.
Believe me, I love riding. That is like my all time favorite thing to do. I just do not like disrespectful people, and to me, they were being disrepectful.

Hence, "my opinion".

Nikon is still better than cannon.

P.S. I am trying to be a post whore tonight and get to 150.

hey Missy.....after reading your post... Merry me!?!?!?!? please???? I'm house broken and I do dishes even if that helps....... (I do have a bad habit of leaving my socks on the bathroom floor though)

LMAO Thanks but that position is taken. Speaking of the hubbs says I should be game and he'd take one for the team too but he's not a blaster guy....anyone up for a shee calender?? LOL

Um, thanks for your honesty. And maybe I did go a little "psycho". But I was not dogging women and the sport. I was saying how SOME of the guys have girlfriends and by saying some of the things they said, they were disrespecting them.
Believe me, I love riding. That is like my all time favorite thing to do. I just do not like disrespectful people, and to me, they were being disrepectful.

Hence, "my opinion".

But you called other people "assholes" because of there opinion.