if we keep getting new girl members

y are u so offended...u dont even have a blaster??

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! Wow!

Okay the post was strictly in fun. Don't take it to heart! Settle down! And besides if you don't like what they say don't click on it. I'm cool with being objectified......

Okay, I am not too good with blasters.
Why would I need to check those?

so you spend time looking for things that dont exist and not here whining. nobody begged you to do dirty things.... they said it would be cool to have ladies that are comfortable with their bodies take pics with their blasters while wearing the same thing they choose to swim in any other time and put togather a calendar for charity and forum costs...

im good with a camera btw=))I:I no seriously

GO CANON

so you spend time looking for things that dont exist and not here whining. nobody begged you to do dirty things.... they said it would be cool to have ladies that are comfortable with their bodies take pics with their blasters while wearing the same thing they choose to swim in any other time and put togather a calendar for charity and forum costs...

GO CANON

very well put!!

GO CANON

And woot yes go canon! I <3 my eos!

also dont forget to fill up ur tires with fix a flat it makes ur tires last a lifetime............. When this calender gets up and goin and done i want one fo sho

honestly once you hit 88mph the flux capacitator hits in on the blaster,will feel like your travelling through time:-D

might want to invest in a left handed screwdriver to